Hand-Drawing Assymetrical Logos and Tags

Discussion in 'The Graphics Zone' started by Thanatos_820, May 3, 2014.

1. Thanatos_820

Thanatos_820 Death is Not the End

Ratings:
    +95 / 0 / -0
    Hand-Drawing Asymmetrical Logos and Tags
    Thanatos_820

PREFACE

PREPARATION

MATERIALS

TECHNIQUE

FINAL PRODUCT

Last edited: May 4, 2014
    • Informative Informative x 4
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. vypur85

vypur85 Hibernate

Ratings:
    +797 / 0 / -0
    Nice looking tut you have here.
    I would suggest you to embed the image in image tags so that it's more visualise-able. Clicking to links can be quite cumbersome and spoil the flow.

Is the word art in your profile picture your artwork as well? It looks awesome. :)

3. Thanatos_820

Ratings:
    +95 / 0 / -0
    Ah, forgive me for hyperlinking the images. I was going by this thread when it came down to formatting, as there are several images involved. I'll change it now.

As for my current profile picture: no. It's a shame though, since I don't even know who designed the logo for Disfiguring the Goddess. They did an excellent job despite using a fair bit of regular text (at least, the looks suggest it) as a base.

EDIT: Just realized I spelled asymmetrical wrong in the thread title; got the double letters mix-matched. Oh well, not like I can change that now...

Last edited: May 4, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
  4. thewrongvine

thewrongvine The Evolved Panda Commandant Staff Member

Ratings:
    +505 / 1 / -0
    Your post is x4 informative now. So much power.

Neat stuff, gonna post more works you do?

5. Demonfaze

Demonfaze 8 yrs. Hell, it's been a long time.

Ratings:
    +72 / 0 / -0
    This is a sweet tutorial. I'm wanting to come up with a logo for my game, so it's not quite as crazy as band art, but still I think the same techniques work. Thanks dude!

6. Thanatos_820

Ratings:
    +95 / 0 / -0
    Perhaps later, whenever I feel like it, I'll tack up a few pieces of my own work in the Gallery.

Thanks! I know that this tutorial caters towards a pretty specific art-style, but I'm glad to hear that it can be of some use to you.