Happy (Late?) St. Patricks Day!

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
So what did everyone end up doing on this fine drunken night? I for one had to work all night. BUT alas! I work at a dinner theater(stage plays), so after the chef left and we were waiting for the show to end, all the staff got pretty drunk waiting for the play to end to clean up. On the theaters dime. Zinggg

The entire nights theater staff, the chick to my right is our AWESOME bartender. Chick makes bangin drinks! Only 1 person in the whole place, the owner who is never never there but like once a month for an hour, cares if we drink. He wasn't there, nor is he ever for that matter. Swaggg
419958_410369612310852_843924593_n.jpg

Everyone gettin' a little tipsy after a few, or maybe more realistically like 5 or 7, Blueberry kamikazes, Jager Bombs, and 3 Wise Men shots.
423354_410370525644094_100000134518400_1748926_1442697634_n.jpg

That hat was AWESOME! After being pinched in the ass like 20 times for not wearing green, my coworker buddies mom brings in a bag of like 30 green hats and accessories for us to wear. SWEET! Working in a theater as the one in charge, so we can get snacks, and then a badass bartender for free drinks...on the clock? Fuck I love this job! Happy St. Get Shitfaced day! :D

Please tell me someone else has some drunken pics too! Cmon' guys :D

427076_410129459001534_100000134518400_1748277_1671848261_n.jpg

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
I had to work all day until late in the night. But not in a place i could do this.

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
Green is not recommended to be worn on that day here. I don't know why, but I'm sure it's because of the color, I have attracted a large number of flies and caused a small incident in my classroom.

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
Don't have a hope there :p
Well, not everyone can take a "tipsy pics" Or even drink at work. No wonder really.

God forbid we have a few drinks and enjoy ourselves, right? You can still operate after a few, you just don't get "shitfaced drunk" while you're still working. We don't fall down and stuff, we put on some tunes or dubstep and jam to it and pound out like 2k dishes. 80% of the time, most of my coworkers are pretty drunk at work, and you would never even know. We stay after sometimes and hang out and drink, but I would never get to where I was unable to work while drinking. We wait until after and then get a cab for that nonsense. :D

Just because you and/or your ciricle of friends wouldn't work out in this situation, doesn't mean it makes us horrible people. If it doesn't effect our work abilities, yet allows us enjoy ourselves 90% more, fuck it. Sure, it's technically illegal, but then again these days, what isn't? It's not illegal until you get caught. If you're not down for that kind of stuff, all the more power to you. But we are, so lets live it up,and we're not hating on your straightedge lifestyle or trying to get you to drink with us. Let us be ;D

Green is not recommended to be worn on that day here. I don't know why, but I'm sure it's because of the color, I have attracted a large number of flies and caused a small incident in my classroom.
I was told to wear green the whole week, and then didn't. And then while carrying a tray of like 10 side salads, everyone though it was hilarious to pinch me in the butt while I couldn't react without dropping the tray. Assholes, but I didn't give in and drop the tray. :p

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
No! not at all. But you all can have fun and enjoy the pleasure later.
Well, and maybe not everyday?

Man, why do you have to hate or disagree with anyone who doesn't have the exact opinion on the topic as you? Enjoy the pleasure later? Why? If we can work just as productive as we can normally, what does it matter really? And at that, we work at a dinner theater with lots of actors and theater-related people. There is a lot of drinking and drug use in that scene, it's a normal thing to see most of the actors and staff drinking. Just because you don't personally feel that way, don't force your opinions on others. There are no other reasons for living other than self enjoyment. So if I enjoy getting drunk and/or high on a normal basis, and can function while doing so and do so as to where it doesn't effect my health, then I'm living -my- life. I'm not forcing my drug-addicted whore lifestyle down on you, so live your own life and have fun, but let others live theirs as long as it's not harming you. Get out and do stuff, just because you're at work, doesn't mean you can't have fun. Even when we're not drinking, we still act like retards and dance and sing and stuff. You gotta be there, might as well have fun...

Also, corned beef is amazingggg <3

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
Enjoy the pleasure later? Why? If we can work just as productive as we can normally, what does it matter really?
Even when we're not drinking, we still act like retards and dance and sing and stuff. You gotta be there, might as well have fun...

Also, corned beef is amazingggg <3
I'm Just saying don't force anyone! well, and sure you can have hell a lot of fun! That's another matter.
But that doesn't necessarily mean you/everyone can take a drink and so on, wherever you go, work etc... It's okay where you are but it isn't everywhere.
And why is so wrong to have pleasure later? I mean about the "tipsy part and so on hmm
Well, It's entirely your own fault if you get caught and even get fired!

Imagine No Moar "Free corned beef" lol

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
I'm Just saying don't force anyone! well, and sure you can have hell a lot of fun! That's another matter.
But that doesn't necessarily mean you/everyone can take a drink and so on, wherever you go, work etc... It's okay where you are but it isn't everywhere.
And why is so wrong to have pleasure later? I mean about the "tipsy part and so on hmm
Well, It's entirely your own fault if you get caught and even get fired!

Imagine No Moar "Free corned beef" lol

Maybe you should listen to your own "advice", FireCat. I didn't force it on anyone, unlike what you're doing. If you are taking it as me forcing it, you sir are wrong. I never once advised anyone to drink while working in any of my posts...
And why is it so wrong to have pleasure now? If I can operate normally, it effects no one but me. Therefore, what does it even matter? I would never drive or do anything that alcohol would cause a danger still, and would never get so drunk to where I couldn't operate. Why do you have the right to force your opinions on me, when I'm doing nothing of the such to you? You're always so quick to come in and force your straight-edged views on threads like this, when really, if you don't have anything positive to say, stay out of the topic.

And if I was to ever get caught, then yes, I would man up and take the blame. I never once said I wouldn't. You're so quick to assume, FireCat. You need to be a bit more open minded, just because people aren't annoyingly straight-edge like you, doesn't mean their choices aren't the right ones. I work in a scene were drinking/smoking while working is quite the normal, so the chance of "getting caught" isn't very high because there aren't many who care and almost everyone does. No, I don't recommend drinking at work if you work at McDonalds or somewhere that it doesn't fit. But in my case, it does as I'm working with a lot of theater people and actors. And that is my choice, just as the choice to not drink is yours. To each their own, if you don't like drinking, don't post in a thread related to drinking. Easy as that...

We actually didnt do much....had family here to celebrate an early b day for eric XD

Whoop! Fun stuff, as long as you have good family. I wouldn't be as happy had it been my family over. :D
I probably did more at work than I would have at home, for we're one of those "family" type jobs. Lol

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Went to a friend's campus. Me chillin with a friend of hers I met there. I'm the shorter one, though this guy is really tall, I swear I'm not that short!

sin8B.jpg

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
Went to a friend's campus. Me chillin with a friend of hers I met there. I'm the shorter one, though this guy is really tall, I swear I'm not that short!

sin8B.jpg

You look way older than when I last saw a picture of you. Though I don't remember how long ago that was. Lol
And that dudes got some mad hair. haha :D

Danny Cross

Bunny
Reaction score
Maybe you should listen to your own "advice", FireCat. I didn't force it on anyone, unlike what you're doing. If you are taking it as me forcing it, you sir are wrong. I never once advised anyone to drink while working in any of my posts...
And why is it so wrong to have pleasure now? If I can operate normally, it effects no one but me. Therefore, what does it even matter? I would never drive or do anything that alcohol would cause a danger still, and would never get so drunk to where I couldn't operate. Why do you have the right to force your opinions on me, when I'm doing nothing of the such to you? You're always so quick to come in and force your straight-edged views on threads like this, when really, if you

don't have anything positive to say, stay out of the topic.

And if I was to ever get caught, then yes, I would man up and take the blame. I never once said I wouldn't. You're so quick to assume, FireCat. You need to be a bit more open minded, just because people aren't annoyingly straight-edge like you, doesn't mean their choices aren't the right ones. I work in a scene were drinking/smoking while working is quite the normal, so the chance of "getting caught" isn't very high because there aren't many who care and almost everyone does. No, I don't recommend drinking at work if you work at McDonalds or somewhere that it doesn't fit. But in my case, it does as I'm working with a lot of theater people and actors. And that is my choice, just as the choice to not drink is yours. To each their own, if you don't like drinking, don't post in a thread related to drinking. Easy as that...

Whoop! Fun stuff, as long as you have good family. I wouldn't be as happy had it been my family over. :D
I probably did more at work than I would have at home, for we're one of those "family" type jobs. Lol
Lets say it wass my greandfather and hes a very set in my ways person....like his ways the only right way....i love him but 4 days of him was plenty for seth and me.....but good first baby birthday

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.