Hardcore

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
tl;dr LFG to start hardcore with. Americas server, Jedi#1464

After a long and hard thought, i decided i wanted to make a real hc chararacter (for fun and the achievements). However i really dont want to do this solo, so im looking for 3 other people who want to play through hc with me. All the way to beating inferno.
I dc if u guys want to pick like complementary classes or just pick w/e class u find most fun.

No man left behind though. if one person dies we gotta restart.

I have a level 25 WD HC and am willing to start another for the sake of a group. Count me in. Are we going to organize times and play the char only with each other or what?

yay

Are we going to organize times and play the char only with each other or what?

I wasnt really thinking organizing time, just playing together when we can. I was thinking only playing with each other but i could see how it could cause time problems. however anyone wants to do it is fine with me. im sure 3 people would be okay as long as they dont leave the 4th like 20 levels behind or something.

I'll be making a wizard for HC most likely, as it is the last char I need

Hardcore is the way to go imo. I lost a lvl 36 deamon hunter but the feeling while playing it was awesome.

Hardcore is the way to go imo. I lost a lvl 36 deamon hunter but the feeling while playing it was awesome.

You should make an NA account and join up :D

I would but I don't own one. A friend of mine is not in bulgaria for like... a LOT of time and he gave me his while he is gone.

I played Hardcore for a while.

Lost 2 60 monks on Act2 Inferno pre-nerf, and a couple other characters.

I stopped playing Hardcore because that means clearing the content a huge amount of times (3 times per character, add that every time you die and it really adds up)

I was playing Hardcore in Diablo 2 mainly because I could power-level a character quite fast if i died. You still don't want to die, but when you do, it doesn't take 25 hours to level up back to a reasonable level. You lose your gear, and that is fine by me.

So, in short, I played Hardcore. Tired of leveling so I play SC now.

The statistics that Blizzard just released is that the average hardcore character lasts 6 hours of game time. XD

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    See how we like that.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I do not see a way to go past the 1st page of posts on the forum though
  • The Helper The Helper:
    It is OK though for the main page to open up on the forum in the view it was before. As long as the portal has its own URL so it can be viewed that way I do want to try it as a regular forum view for a while
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Yeah I'm not sure what the deal is with the pagination.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    It SHOULD be there so I think it might just be an artifact of having an older style.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    I switched it to a "Standard" article forum. This will show the thread list like normal, but the threads themselves will have the first post set up above the rest of the "comments"
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I don't really get that article forum but I think it is because I have never really seen it used on a multi post thread
  • Ghan Ghan:
    RpNation makes more use of it right now as an example: https://www.rpnation.com/news/
  • The Helper The Helper:
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What do you think Tom?
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    I will have to get used to this.
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    The latest news feed looks good
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I would like to see it again like Ghan had it the first time with pagination though - without the pagination that view will not work but with pagination it just might...
  • The Helper The Helper:
    This drink recipe I have had more than a few times back in the day! Mind Eraser https://www.thehelper.net/threads/cocktail-mind-eraser.194720/
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Happy Thursday!
  • Ghan Ghan:
    I'm not so sure, there's still a lot of Thursday left for it to become unhappy.
    +3
  • The Helper The Helper:
    still a few hours
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Its Friday!!!!
    +1
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Thursday 7/10 would Thursday again
    +3
  • The Helper The Helper:
    New forum coming soon going to be for my friend Saylor who is blind and he is doing motivational speaking and has an internet radio show and podcast. I am going to put a forum to promote him and other inspirational speaker stuff going to have some good stuff in it.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    his audio only music mix
  • The Helper The Helper:
    it just makes sense right?

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.