Harry Potter 7 [Spoilers!]

Cheddar

This is the way it was meant to be.
Reaction score
I noticed there wasn't any discussion on this, I'm not sure if anyone has taken up to creating a thread like it yet, but discuss the book in white text so nobody accidentally spoils.

Newbwc3

Sephiroth_VII
Reaction score
I only watch the movies cause im to lazy to read tons of pages. I saw the Newest movie Order of the Phoenix and it was good. Don't care if they all say that the movie leaves out good parts, I'd much rather actually see the graphics and spells and stuff than see Black and white.

Newbwc3

Sephiroth_VII
Reaction score
[Off-Topic] I know this is off topic but LOTR is the Best movie ever created!

Anyway My brother reads all the books so He'll just bounce around the room for awhile and tell how much the movie sucked and tell all the parts that it left out, so im not missing much.

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
[Off-Topic] I know this is off topic but LOTR is the Best movie ever created!

Anyway My brother reads all the books so He'll just bounce around the room for awhile and tell how much the movie sucked and tell all the parts that it left out, so im not missing much.

Really, Lord of The Rings was originally a book, and I'm soon going to read it. Though the movie was great, I bet they missed a couple of things. (Yes things, they should've flown in the air)

But... It all depends on who you are and what you prefer.

Not really, I think the books suck. But okay.

Well, that's your opinion. Did you read any books other than part of the first one?? Well, it was her first work... I didn't read the books but I read almost all of the first one. :D

elmstfreddie

The Finglonger
Reaction score
Well, The Hobbit was boring as hell.
The actually LotR books may be good... But The Hobbit disappointed me so much I never got around to reading the LotR books.

elmstfreddie

The Finglonger
Reaction score
My sister is reading it and telling me who dies. Basically everyone DOES die! It sounds like some kinda shit ending. "Hey, I know, I can't finish the series so I'm going to kill everyone off" ^_^

elmstfreddie

The Finglonger
Reaction score
Man, and I was just kidding lol.

Ive never read 1 Harry Potter book.

I realize that. I haven't read any either, but my sister is listing all the people that die as she reads it... And I'm thinking GRR WHAT A STUPID WAY TO END SUCH A POPULAR SERIES!

Ghan

Administrator - Servers are fun
Staff member
Reaction score
Actually, none of the really big main characters die.

Ghan

Administrator - Servers are fun
Staff member
Reaction score
Dumbledore died in #6. I suppose Snape is pretty main, but I was really referring to the big 3, Harry, Ron, Hermione.

elmstfreddie

The Finglonger
Reaction score
How was I supposed to know he died in the fifth, I don't read the books :O all I knew is that he was dead.
And probably Hermoine will die since she's a bitch.

Lord_Phoenix

Dogs are fuzzy
Reaction score
I got me 7th HP for $1.44!

anyways, I don't like how she randomly changes spells to do what she wants to advance the plot, it's sorta dumb.

Also, Chuck Norris roundhouse kicks Voldemort and wins.

Demonwrath

Happy[ExtremelyOverCommercializ ed]HolidaysEveryon
Reaction score
Well I just got the book a few days ago (and finished reading it the same day).

In all honesty It's not a bad book, not the best of the series, yet not the worst. I am still holding that #4 was the best of all of them.

However I hate at the end of #7 what she does to the main characters, being Ron, Hermoine and Harry. In my opinion, Harry is a moron, and Ron and Hermoine are gits. In main retrospec, I am referring to the 'nineteen years later' epilogue she puts in at the very end. I was reading it just thinking, "WTF!"

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.