Has any of you ever come across this problem before?

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
The picture is kind of large, so it's place within spoiler tags.

14534509.jpg

If you can see where the red rectangle and arrow are pointing at, you should be able to tell that the buttons in the toolbar is outside of the window range.

Has anyone ever see this problem? Does anyone know how to fix it?

The largest resolution I can go up to is 1280 x 800, and still can't see all of the toolbar buttons. :(

tom_mai78101

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes. Still, the ends are chopped up. Button size didn't change.

Frozenwind

System maker
Reaction score
Yup, it is troublesome. I need to set my window to max width and it only just fits in my widescreen. Imagine people without widescreen..

Anyway, there isn't much up there. Nothing you can't do without right clicking. It are things like "add variable".

tom_mai78101

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh well, I guess Blizzard kind of gotten used to widescreen a little too much.

Jonnycakes

Reaction score
Yeah-I have noticed other things being cut off as well, such as the descriptions for functions in the GUI trigger window.

Jonnycakes

Reaction score
That's fixable by dragging it bigger in the y-axis, rather than in the x-axis.

Didn't work for me. The height of the text block always stays the same, regardless of the height of the window. Dragging on the x-axis was the only fix that I tried that worked for me.

tom_mai78101

Staff member
Reaction score
Has anyone reported this at the US Battle.net Forums? My SC2 is localized to Taiwan, so it's hard for me to speak out. :(

Frozenwind

System maker
Reaction score
Didn't work for me. The height of the text block always stays the same, regardless of the height of the window. Dragging on the x-axis was the only fix that I tried that worked for me.

Did you drag the outern lines bigger or the horizontal inner line, which separates the detailed window of a specific function from the trigger in general?
Cos you'll need to drag the inner line away from the bottom (upwards) for quite a bit to make a new line of details appear.

GooS

Azrael
Reaction score
If you can see where the red rectangle and arrow are pointing at, you should be able to tell that the buttons in the toolbar is outside of the window range.

Yeah-I have noticed other things being cut off as well, such as the descriptions for functions in the GUI trigger window.

Indeed, I have both of these problems aswell, in GUI the thing I've noticed cut away are paths because of their long width. In windows it looks roughly the same as OPs.

Found no solution to either, but there seem to be no vital information or actions cut away as there are other ways to get to the same actions. Should be no problem once I get a good hang of the hotkeys.

Still annoying though!

Cheekything

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Have you tried playing with the fonts?

I noticed this happened to mine when I decided to play with the fonts.

So if its possible have a play with the fonts?

I also know that most non-roman based languages mess with some user interface for no good reason. :thdown:

tom_mai78101

Staff member
Reaction score
Have you tried playing with the fonts?

I noticed this happened to mine when I decided to play with the fonts.

So if its possible have a play with the fonts?

I also know that most non-roman based languages mess with some user interface for no good reason. :thdown:
I tried it, but I don't know what to change to fix this.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.