Have a few problems, Spawn, start location, waves, etc.

Bertil-Serup

Reaction score
Ultimate, Is this dont work, what should i do?:

Billede%203.png

... :O I cant link, it says to find the url, but i got the screen on my desk... ;O And its a mac, i dno how to link then.. ><

Anachron

Reaction score
To the post. Open the "Go Advanced" button and then use the attachsymbol with that paperclip, select the image file, press ok, wait till its uploaded and click on the paperclip again, select the file and add some description to it.

Bertil-Serup

Reaction score
To the post. Open the "Go Advanced" button and then use the attachsymbol with that paperclip, select the image file, press ok, wait till its uploaded and click on the paperclip again, select the file and add some description to it.

Okay im screwed now, what "Go Advanced" button, and where?
Nvm, Found it

Anachron

Reaction score
And what doesn't work there?
Also, you have to add an event, for example On Map Initialisation.

Bertil-Serup

Reaction score
Billede 4.png
Like that?

Still doesnt work, just tested, buuuut. Alot of box's saying " Next wave" popp'd up. no numbers in the box's, just clean.

Anachron

Reaction score
There is a checkbox on the trigger said Run on map initialisation. You can enable that.
Or use Time - Elapsed game time equals to 0.00 seconds.
YEah, remove the every 20 seconds of the game part.

Bertil-Serup

Reaction score
There is a checkbox on the trigger said Run on map initialisation. You can enable that.
Or use Time - Elapsed game time equals to 0.00 seconds.
YEah, remove the every 20 seconds of the game part.

Dude, im really, really confused now, a hour ago, i maked a map, with some guys that should run to the middle, that workd. Now it doesnt, btw, that work'd without adding more event, now it doesnt even work if i remove the timer's. Etc. What is going on... ? ><

Bertil-Serup

Reaction score
Dude, im really, really confused now, a hour ago, i maked a map, with some guys that should run to the middle, that workd. Now it doesnt, btw, that work'd without adding more event, now it doesnt even work if i remove the timer's. Etc. What is going on... ? ><

....Omg... "Move Region"... Moves the region, not what's in it... I just wasted, SO, much time... ><

Bertil-Serup

Reaction score
What doesn't work exactly? Can you post all of the triggers?

Okay, i just redesign'd it alittle, it works fine now, besides, the time, and the box that show's the time, I actually havent add'd that yet, But dont think it gonna work if i did... >< Billede 5.png

Anachron

Reaction score
You have to create a timer window for the latest started timer after you start the timer.

Anachron

Reaction score
Timer - Add a timer window to (last started timer).
I hope this is the exact action, because I only code with vJass these days.

Bertil-Serup

Reaction score
Wait, You right "Create timer window"... But, it aint the problem, the timers itself doesnt work, soon as i start the map, all run to middle, not like, after 20 secs, etc.... :p

Anachron

Reaction score
Because you have to put all the move stuff into a second trigger, add to the event Timer - Last Created Timer expires.

Bertil-Serup

Reaction score
Because you have to put all the move stuff into a second trigger, add to the event Timer - Last Created Timer expires.

"Put all the move stuff into a second triger"... So, i gonna create a event that's named "Timer - Last Created Timer Expires"... And put the other stuff, INTO, it? :O I cant draw them into another event, can i...? :p

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.