Having a problem with (picked unit)

Corleone

Reaction score
I'm making a few easter eggs for my Tower Defense map, and here's the code I'm using for it :
Code:
Event
       Player - Player 1 ( Red ) types a chat message containing X as an exact match
Condition
Action
       Unit Group - Pick every unit in (unit type of X) and do (actions)
             Unit - Replace (picked unit) with a X2 using maximum life and mana
       Wait - Wait until ((Number of units in (Units of type X2) is not equal to 0), checking every 0.10 seconds
       Unit Group - Pick every unit in (unit type of X2) and do (actions)
             Special Effect - Create a special effect attached to the overhead of (picked unit) using Abilities/...
             Wait - Wait 0.10 seconds
             Unit - Explode (Picked unit)

Now the problem is that it actually does create that special effect at the position of units X2, but it doesn't make them explode after the 0.10 seconds. Can't I somehow make them explode after the special effect?

::EDIT::
I noticed that when I remove the
Code:
Wait - Wait 0.10 seconds
I can actually kill the unit, but not make it explode...

::EDIT2::

I got the trigger working. Using :
Code:
Event
       Player - Player 1 ( Red ) types a chat message containing X as an exact match
Conditions
Actions
       Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units of type X) and (Replace (Picked unit) with a X2 using maximum life and mana
       Wait - Wait 1.00 seconds
       Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units of type X2) and (Special Effect - Create a special effect at (position of (picked unit))
       Wait 0.4
       Unit Group - Pick every unit in (units of type X2) and (Unit - Explode (picked unit))

Quite inefficient, but heck.. it works! I really should think a bit longer before I ask for help here >_<

Exide

I am amazingly focused right now!
Reaction score
Maybe because you have 'Pick every Unit in' two times in the same trigger?
Try splitting the trigger in two, and at the end of the first one. Put a 'Run Trigger2 (Ignoring Conditions)'

B

blackchoas

Does the model for the egg have an "explosion" animation?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.