Having doubts on story/quests :/

Sui-cookie

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
If anyone gets really bored in the next few hours, would you mind testing this out, and just giving me a lil' feedback?
I'm not sure if i should edit the quests and whatnot to make them a bit more brief, or if they should stay a bit in-depth as far as dialogue goes.

Teh map

Thx ~atk

KaerfNomekop

Swim, fishies. Swim through the veil of steel.
Reaction score
The music is real nice, but locking camera targets is a bit limiting, as for the quest, seems quite ok.

HydraRancher

Truth begins in lies
Reaction score
Decent story line, good environment, although maybe too many corpses. Looks great as it's going, maybe you can add a twist somewhere like Halo.

PS: I died in like 10 seconds. D:

Sui-cookie

Reaction score
KaerfNomekop
~k added option of locking cam or not

HydraRancher
~ lightened up on the corpses planned a little more of the storyline out, and there is a "twist"

PS: I died in like 10 seconds. D:
lul People usually do the first time they play...
maybe i should add lives? like 5-10 lives before you just die permanently.

HydraRancher

Truth begins in lies
Reaction score
I found it absolutely hilarious. I was all la-de-da-de-da running out exploring, then a flying wave of zombies comes and wipes me out. D:

Add a second life probably, or maybe if you die, your friends can come back and rescue you. Similarly to CoD.

Sui-cookie

Reaction score
x] yeah, they are pretty fast.

and i like that idea =o give the ability a cd, so if your team sucks you have to camp in the zombies for a while :p

thanks ^^
-btw attached newer version.

Sajin

User title under construction.
Reaction score
I like it :) 2 things though, the scientists selection area is way to small i had to go there 3 different times to get it to work (thinking maybe he was the wrong guy lol) also the small ammo packs when you click on them say they give you +50 when they only give +20

KaerfNomekop

Swim, fishies. Swim through the veil of steel.
Reaction score
Just played this again with a bunch of friends, it sure seems more fun. But is it possible to make AI players able to move as well?

HydraRancher

Truth begins in lies
Reaction score
Just played this again with a bunch of friends, it sure seems more fun. But is it possible to make AI players able to move as well?

That would be great. Like they tag along and shoot everybody. Maybe, make them to every second attack move at your position.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.