Having problems with my map's models

Finestdeath

Reaction score

skyblader

You're living only because it's illegal killing.
Reaction score
Yes.. But you still need the right paths in the import manager area. If you don't know the path, look around the post of the model creator, it should be there. Otherwise, you can request it from him? And yeah, don't triple post. If everybody was triple posting, Thehelper.net would be a pain to go to.

rongheng

Reaction score
Yes.. But you still need the right paths in the import manager area. If you don't know the path, look around the post of the model creator, it should be there. Otherwise, you can request it from him? And yeah, don't triple post. If everybody was triple posting, Thehelper.net would be a pain to go to.

i double checked the path and i am sure it is correct and tried reimporting the models but it still didnt work.

From his singlish (SINGapore engLISH), I think he is a Singaporean? Thats why some of you might not understand some of his words. Anyway, you should check out some of the tutorials on importing models/icons.

If you are importing icons, this should be useful.
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/general-mapping-tutorials-278/how-import-icon-7287/

If you are importing models, this should be useful too.
http://world-editor-tutorials.thehelper.net/models.php

Good luck.

yes i am singaporean

Finestdeath

Reaction score
Did you try reimporting try restarting your World Editor after you imported the files? Also, under your Import Manager, are all of the files in there listed 0kb or their usual size? If none of these works, then I'm not sure.

redhybrid

Reaction score
tried it it didnt work

Perhaps you don't have the right filepaths, Are you using MDXpather to get the proper filepaths for your models and custom textures?

PS: I really like your poll and how so many people responded to it, such as myself. (I picked the first option)

rongheng

Reaction score
Perhaps you don't have the right filepaths, Are you using MDXpather to get the proper filepaths for your models and custom textures?

PS: I really like your poll and how so many people responded to it, such as myself. (I picked the first option)

i use custom paths

Laiev

Hey Listen!!
Reaction score
Probably is more easy and fast you (owner of topic) post the link of model or where's you download it, or just post model and texture, download a map, open in editor, wait util the map open, see if work, try test game and bla bla bla...

Some people <like me> is too lazy and got lot of things to do instead of download maps just to see what is the path of a model :nuts:

so if you wanna help, please, post the MODEL and TEXTURE, so we <not only me> can help you saying what do you need to do -.-

ok?... :rolleyes:

Thank's ;)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.