Icon Heart of Winter

GooS

Azrael
Reaction score
Heart of Winter

Do NOT edit or upload at any other site without my consent.
Credit me if used in your map.
Made from scratch by me.

attachment.php

///////////////////////////////////////////
// PATHS

ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNheartofwinterGS.blp
ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtonsDisabled\DISBTNheartofwinterGS.blp

ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\PASheartofwinterGS.blp
ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtonsDisabled\DISPASheartofwinterGS.blp

Hope you enjoy my work and find good use for it in your modding.

//==GooS

Attachments

• BTNheartofwinterGS.zip
    51.1 KB · Views: 402
  • how.jpg
    how.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 2,248

Azlier

Old World Ghost
Reaction score
Is that a gem? If so, it seems too flat for a gem. It could easily be an icy-colored tortilla, folded in half. It also seems too... detailed for Warcraft. Too flat and detailed (for lack of a better explanation). But seriously, what is it? A shoulderpad?

GooS

Azrael
Reaction score
Is that a gem? If so, it seems too flat for a gem. It could easily be an icy-colored tortilla, folded in half. It also seems too... detailed for Warcraft. Too flat and detailed (for lack of a better explanation). But seriously, what is it? A shoulderpad?

It's a sapphire necklace, and many sapphire cuts are very flat:

Example 1

Example 2

//==GooS

Edit: The .blp one is even more detailed since the .jpg version has been roughed up through compression.

Can be seen at The Hive

RaiJin

Reaction score
wow that looks good dude.. fuck i wish i could make these kinds of icons from scratch..

BlackRose

Forum User
Reaction score
At first, I thought it was a ice bow....
I want to maybe use it and make a spell using this icon... but people hate imports I think :)
I can visuallise a good spell.

GooS

Azrael
Reaction score
At first, I thought it was a ice bow....
I want to maybe use it and make a spell using this icon... but people hate imports I think
I can visuallise a good spell.

People don't hate imports, not any that I know of atleast. People hate abuse of imports, unecessary that just adds to filesize without giving something to the map it could have without it. People also hate maps only based on imports, that have nothing else to give, such as good gameplay.

If all people hate imports I doubt sites such as Hive woul be able to stay alive with a database of over 6500 models/skin/icons

BlackRose

Forum User
Reaction score
What would people think of this idea if it wasn't so badly coded (by me :(). A heart of ice. Ahaha I just wanted to see if Icon: Spell fit!

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Once again, an incredible icon.
Approved. =)

Bobthetenth

Reaction score
Blp

Since the website that used to provide the BLP converter is down, could you re-upload, or share how you converted your file? I can do the .tga, but i can't get my picture to not be green when it's DISBTN even though I have that file :banghead:. Could you please tell me how you converted or what program you use? Many thanks!

-Wonderful icon though! :]

GooS

Azrael
Reaction score
Since the website that used to provide the BLP converter is down, could you re-upload, or share how you converted your file? I can do the .tga, but i can't get my picture to not be green when it's DISBTN even though I have that file . Could you please tell me how you converted or what program you use? Many thanks!

Maybe a bit late but I use wc3viewer for converts :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.