Spell Heavenly Strike

Furberg

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Description:
Heavenly Strike is a really old spell i made, and i cant say thats its amazing, but it took some time and its pretty cool!!

What does it do?:
It channels for a long time, while he has an enormously increased hit points regeneration and slows nearby enemy units (should be used for cinematics) and then creates cool special effects and, then slows and blinds (custom curse) enemies.

MUI?:
I dont think so
GUI?:
Totally
Any custom models?:
Not at all!
Difficulty to import?:
2.2/5
Screenshot(looks better ingame):

Request from my lovers Uber and Flare, (<3) here is the code (i didnt know about looping while i made this spell :p):
Code:
Heavenly Strike
    Events
        Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    Conditions
        (Ability being cast) Equal to Heavenly Strike 
    Actions
        Unit - Add Healing Ward Aura (Healing Ward) to (Casting unit)
        Unit - Add Slow Aura (Tornado) to (Casting unit)
        Unit - Move (Target unit of ability being cast) instantly to (Position of (Casting unit))
        Unit - Pause (Casting unit)
        Animation - Play (Casting unit)'s stand channel animation
        Wait 0.10 seconds
        Unit - Create 1 Portal for (Owner of (Casting unit)) at ((Position of (Casting unit)) offset by 400.00 towards 0.00 degrees) facing 180.00 degrees
        Unit - Add a 20.00 second Generic expiration timer to (Last created unit)
        Wait 1.50 seconds
        Unit - Create 1 Portal for (Owner of (Casting unit)) at ((Position of (Casting unit)) offset by 400.00 towards 45.00 degrees) facing 215.00 degrees
        Unit - Add a 18.50 second Generic expiration timer to (Last created unit)
        Wait 1.50 seconds
        Unit - Create 1 Portal for (Owner of (Casting unit)) at ((Position of (Casting unit)) offset by 400.00 towards 90.00 degrees) facing 90.00 degrees
        Unit - Add a 17.00 second Generic expiration timer to (Last created unit)
        Wait 1.50 seconds
        Unit - Create 1 Portal for (Owner of (Casting unit)) at ((Position of (Casting unit)) offset by 400.00 towards 135.00 degrees) facing 315.00 degrees
        Unit - Add a 15.50 second Generic expiration timer to (Last created unit)
        Wait 1.50 seconds
        Unit - Create 1 Portal for (Owner of (Casting unit)) at ((Position of (Casting unit)) offset by 400.00 towards 180.00 degrees) facing 0.00 degrees
        Unit - Add a 14.00 second Generic expiration timer to (Last created unit)
        Wait 1.50 seconds
        Unit - Create 1 Portal for (Owner of (Casting unit)) at ((Position of (Casting unit)) offset by 400.00 towards 225.00 degrees) facing 45.00 degrees
        Unit - Add a 10.50 second Generic expiration timer to (Last created unit)
        Wait 1.50 seconds
        Unit - Create 1 Portal for (Owner of (Casting unit)) at ((Position of (Casting unit)) offset by 400.00 towards 270.00 degrees) facing 90.00 degrees
        Unit - Add a 9.00 second Generic expiration timer to (Last created unit)
        Wait 1.50 seconds
        Unit - Create 1 Portal for (Owner of (Casting unit)) at ((Position of (Casting unit)) offset by 400.00 towards 315.00 degrees) facing 135.00 degrees
        Unit - Add a 7.50 second Generic expiration timer to (Last created unit)
        Unit - Remove Healing Ward Aura (Healing Ward) from (Casting unit)
        Unit - Remove Slow Aura (Tornado) from (Casting unit)
        Wait 2.20 seconds
        Unit - Create 1 Dummy for (Owner of (Casting unit)) at (Position of (Casting unit)) facing Default building facing degrees
        Unit - Create 1 Searing Light Beam for (Owner of (Casting unit)) at ((Position of (Casting unit)) offset by 400.00 towards 0.00 degrees) facing 180.00 degrees
        Unit - Add a 5.00 second Generic expiration timer to (Last created unit)
        Unit - Create 1 Searing Light Beam for (Owner of (Casting unit)) at ((Position of (Casting unit)) offset by 400.00 towards 45.00 degrees) facing 225.00 degrees
        Unit - Create 1 Searing Light Beam for (Owner of (Casting unit)) at ((Position of (Casting unit)) offset by 400.00 towards 90.00 degrees) facing 270.00 degrees
        Unit - Create 1 Searing Light Beam for (Owner of (Casting unit)) at ((Position of (Casting unit)) offset by 400.00 towards 135.00 degrees) facing 315.00 degrees
        Unit - Create 1 Searing Light Beam for (Owner of (Casting unit)) at ((Position of (Casting unit)) offset by 400.00 towards 180.00 degrees) facing 0.00 degrees
        Unit - Create 1 Searing Light Beam for (Owner of (Casting unit)) at ((Position of (Casting unit)) offset by 400.00 towards 225.00 degrees) facing 45.00 degrees
        Unit - Create 1 Searing Light Beam for (Owner of (Casting unit)) at ((Position of (Casting unit)) offset by 400.00 towards 270.00 degrees) facing 90.00 degrees
        Unit - Create 1 Searing Light Beam for (Owner of (Casting unit)) at ((Position of (Casting unit)) offset by 400.00 towards 315.00 degrees) facing 135.00 degrees
        Unit - Unpause (Casting unit)
        Unit - Create 1 Dummy for (Owner of (Casting unit)) at (Position of (Casting unit)) facing Default building facing degrees
        Unit - Add a 0.70 second Generic expiration timer to (Last created unit)
        Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Human Mountain King - Thunder Clap
        Wait 0.90 seconds
        Wait 0.10 seconds
        Unit - Pause (Casting unit)
        Wait 0.10 seconds

2nd trigger: (yes it is required)
Code:
Miss
    Events
        Unit - A unit Begins casting an ability
    Conditions
        (Ability being cast) Equal to Heavenly Strike (Damage)
    Actions
        Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units within 400.00 of (Position of (Triggering unit)) matching (((Matching unit) belongs to an enemy of (Owner of (Triggering unit))) Equal to True)) and do (Actions)
            Loop - Actions
                Unit - Create 1 Miss'er for (Owner of (Triggering unit)) at (Position of (Picked unit)) facing Default building facing degrees
                Unit - Add a 2.00 second Generic expiration timer to (Last created unit)
                Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Undead Banshee - Curse (Picked unit)

Attachments

• Heavenly Strike.w3x
    77.6 KB · Views: 270

T.s.e

Wish I was old and a little sentimental
Reaction score
You leak about 50 locations and a unit group.

PiCkstix

Reaction score
TOO MUCH COLOUR!!!!

imo it needs MUCH less colour. Although it does look quite nice from the screenshot.

Larcenist

REP: Respect, Envy, Prosperity?
Reaction score
Total amount of leaks:

Trigger 1:

35 point leaks.

Trigger 2:

1 Unit Group leak

(n + 1) point leaks (n being the amount of units picked in the unit group).

Total:

(36 + n) point leaks

1 Unit Group leak.

vypur85

Hibernate
Reaction score
You probably want to change all the 'Casting unit' to 'Triggering unit'. It will make the spell MUI (I think... Didn't read through the long list o_O).

Furberg

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
way too many leaks. fix it or i dont think it will be approved

i dont think either. But if people needs a cool cinematic spell, that it is only needed once. Then this is your man(spell) :thup:

- Too much colour!
Hey it gotta be flashy :p

shawtybaby

Reaction score
i dont think either. But if people needs a cool cinematic spell, that it is only needed once. Then this is your man(spell) :thup:

- Too much colour!
Hey it gotta be flashy :p

what if people dont want to use it for cinematics? a good clean-up on the leaks wouldn't hurt people. same goes to the people who wants to use the spell for their non-cinematic map.

Knight7770

Hippopotomonstrosesquiped aliophobia
Reaction score
Actually, people who make cinematics don't actually use spells (or, they shouldn't), they just use special effects. I don't think that very many (good) cinematics would actually have a real custom spell in their map.

Furberg

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Okay! alright alright you guys, since you have been on my anus all day, then for a suprise, i will remake it. So it doesnt leak. Tomorrow... :thup:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.