Heh - Need LotRO Buddy Key

Status
Not open for further replies.

elmstfreddie

The Finglonger
Reaction score
Well, the title is self explanitory.
Does anyone have a Lord of the Rings Online buddy key I can use PLEASE?
PM me if you have one :D:D:D

(if this is in the wrong forums, sorry, didn't know where to post xD)

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
What the hell is a "buddy" key, and why haven't I closed this topic for the seemingly illegal activity you're discussing?

elmstfreddie

The Finglonger
Reaction score
How is this illegal?
A buddy key is a key you get when you buy LotRO, a 30 day free trial thingy you are supposed to give to friends...
I just don't have one and I wanna try this game out, lol.

DM Cross

Reaction score
Usually "keys" are code keys you need to play the game and sharing them is illegal.

In this case, I really don't know either way, so I'll leave it alone for now o_O I guess.

DM Cross

Reaction score
I would watch my mouth if I were talking to staff of this forum like that. Just because I've never heard of a buddy code does not make me an idiot. For your information, I try not to lose my life to MMORPG's, so I wouldn't know what one was.

I don't play WoW, for example, so I wouldn't know WoW had them.

-Repped for disrespected, the next step is a temporary ban from the site :)

Mer_de_Noms

Certified Badfish
Reaction score
I would watch my mouth if I were talking to staff of this forum like that. Just because I've never heard of a buddy code does not make me an idiot. For your information, I try not to lose my life to MMORPG's, so I wouldn't know what one was.

Wrath :D

mase

____ ___ ____ __
Reaction score
I'll ask my teacher if he has a buddy key since he has LotR MMORPG.

@wc3turtle
Bad idea, you aren't tough for makin fun of an admin.

@Mer_de_Noms
Spam

ReVolver

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Oh man you where 2 days late. lol I gave mine to my friend when I bought it :(

We also play LotR Battle for Middle Earth on Xbox360 :D

Lord_Phoenix

Dogs are fuzzy
Reaction score
Seth you idiot there not illegal even W.O.W (World of Warcraft) Has them there not "Illegal" there free trials. So if u don't know what hes saying don't try to says it illegal. This is W.O.W one so heres a picture :

http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/3258/wow4pd.jpg
Um... You don't make fun of Seth. Ever. He's a Vampire, he'll eat your soul. I sold mine to Blizzard, so he can't have mine >:)

hahaha Pwn3d.

W

Wc3turtle

Seth you not so smart one there not illegal even W.O.W (World of Warcraft) Has them there not "Illegal" there free trials. So if u don't know what hes saying don't try to says it illegal. This is W.O.W one so heres a picture :
:mad: On the other hand....................:rolleyes:
not so smart one

DM Cross

Reaction score
... You edit the post and think you're justified? C'mon. You're not that stupid, are you?

God, I hope not. I almost had faith for the future of the world... Briefly.

DM Cross

Reaction score
I could just ban you and save myself the headache of trying to figure out what you're trying to prove, if that works better for ya? :)

W

Wc3turtle

Ban me for what haven't you heard people say stupid, retarded, and idiot all the time? So theres my point theres no disrespect in what I said. Its normal for me to talk like that sometimes. :cool:

DM Cross

Reaction score
No, people do not call the forum staff stupid, retarded or idiots. You shouldn't call anyone on this forum any name. And since you seem so prone to try to justify your words, which there is none, I'll show you what happens when you disrespect staff, disobeying an obvious warning, and be a general jerk on these forums; You get a vacation.

For such a minor issue, I'll let you off on a day :) But next time, it will be a month. Then permanently. Good day to you, Wc3Turtle, enjoy your day away from the forums ^.^

ANY attempts to evade your ban will result in an automatic permanent ban :) Please take your punishment with a bit of dignity.

elmstfreddie

The Finglonger
Reaction score
I would say something in support of turtle, but you'd probably kill me (well probably not just ban me ;))

Don't select below >_>
Why don't you trust me?

DM Cross

Reaction score
I don't trust anyone asking for key codes. A lot of computer games require key codes to keep people from sharing/copying/cracking into games.

It's not YOU, it's the topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.