Heli Attack 3

Sargon

Reaction score
Great game. I like messing with the timerift in the first level (where you have infinite everything) and making crazy patterns of shots and stuff.

T

TOC_Cid

Hahah, did you ever get the flak cannon at the top of that platform? I got it once, it's not that gr8... It 5uk5, much rather use the soundwave gun

Sargon

Reaction score
The bladearang is good against the huge helicopters. If you aim it right, it damages them almost 12 times. Basically an instant kill.

Sargon

Reaction score
adsdsd said:
are their any cheats

Yes. I don't remember what they are, but the miniclip.com forums have a list of them somewhere in the Heli Attack 3 section.

S

Slaughter

I got the flak gun by beating levels, I never could get up to the platform. How did you do it? Rocket jump?

Sargon

Reaction score
Stand on the highest platform, activate timeshift (the one that slows you down, whatever it's called), hold the left arrow key, and jump as high as you can as many times as you can. That's how I did it.

I think that there's also a place where you can shoot out the wall to get to the flak cannon. Not sure, though.

S

Slaughter

I tried that and it didn't work for me. But when I hyperjumped while timeshifting, I got high enough to get onto the platform. Odd.

Thanks for the hint about timeshift. I wonder why you jump higher while timeshifting.

By the way, my friend gave me this URL for Heli Attack 2, to play it without any annoying flash ads or other stuff at the border: http://www.miniclip.com/gamefiles0304/heli2miniclip.swf

Sargon

Reaction score
I think it just makes the timing easier or something. To be honest, I have no idea.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.