Spell Hell Essence

R@i_no_Wyrm

Reaction score
After a long time of work and a lot of fixing in the triggers (yea i know the result : almost unreadable); i made a spell looks nice enough yet simple to be used in game. It is MUI to 20 casters on the game from started until the end of the game. (Yes; best for heroes only)

The point of spell is just you channel a spell to summon 5 balls that'll explode upon hit, but can be used to enhance your attacks. When u attack; the first ball made will be thrown to the target attack's location. When a ball reached its time limit, it'll explode by itself. When the caster's dead; all balls will vansih without causing a trace. Confused? try it in game. No bugs so far as i tested like frenzy...

credits to Eljmr3 for his mini element arena's meteorites coz the idea is from him.

GUI/MUI : GUI
Leak/not : Not as I know
Lags : No when I test it

Screenies :
hellessence1ub7.jpg
hellessence2mb2.jpg
hellessence3vo2.jpg

Codes : Too much to be submitted

Tooltip - Learn
Channels a spell that cause fireballs from hell surrounds you to be thrown along with your future attacks. A fireball will explode when hits an enemy unit, dealing damage and flinching units in 200 AoE. Thrown balls will explode in 3 seconds and the firelord only can handle up to 15 fireballs. |n|n|cffffcc00Level 1|r - Each fireball deals 20 damage, 15 seconds cooldown. |n|cffffcc00Level 2|r - Each fireball deals 30 damage, 12.5 seconds cooldown. |n|cffffcc00Level 3|r - Each fireball deals 40 damage, 10 seconds cooldown.

Attachments

• Hell Essence.w3x
    28.4 KB · Views: 271

Furberg

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Okay the movement of the balls isn't smooth at all. I would suggest you decrease it down to 0.03 instead of 0.08. And the summoning of them looks bad when you get multiple balls.

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
It is MUI to 20 casters on the game

...Why 20?
You could at least make it 36 so each Player can have 3 heroes with the spell :p

If it's about array sizes, make it 8191 units and if the limit is reached (or maybe 8k is reached) set the index back to 0

R@i_no_Wyrm

Reaction score
0.03? I used 0.08 because some ppl may suffer lag from it... Maybe i'll reduce it.
Summoning balls looks bad? O i know. It is because I want to make the balls looks nice in spinning. For example you summon a ball when you have 3 balls, so the balls will be placed at 360/4 degree each. (Because this skill may stack)

About the number... I just want to avoid trouble if i used more than 300 array that's looped every 0.08s.

Thanks 4 comment.

darkRae

Ueki Fan (Ueki is watching you)
Reaction score
Well I have to say it's awesome :D
I agree, the movement is not smooth enough.
Change it to 0.03

And I found a bug.
When I casted this with three units, the last unit's last 5 fireballs stopped moving.
Watch the attached replay, it's at around the 4th minute.

Attachments

• Hell Essence Bug.w3g
    66 KB · Views: 195
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.