Hellgate London

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
http://www.hellgatelondon.com/

They say the game is currently being made by former Blizzard employees. More precisely, those who created the Diablo series. Strangely enough, the gameplay is intended to recall the Diablo series ^^

I can't wait for this game, as Diablo 2 was the game I played the most, except WoW. But I still consider the time invested playing Diablo2 was way more rewarding, or "fun" than the time invested playing WoW.

Any opinions about this game?

It will feature instance-like areas, where everyone meets in a big city, and upon leaving, you are instantly teleported in an instance, and this instance's environment shall be created randomly, like in Diablo 2.

It will be a game of massive slaughter, just like Diablo 2! Monsters, alone, are not to be worried with, unless they come outnumbering. You pretty much kill them one-shot.

Battlemapsta

I am the Conduit of Change
Reaction score
I was gonna post a thread about the game but I never really felt like it :p
Either way I'm totally into the game and want to play it so bad, Its hard to wait for it.

Demi666

Reaction score
omg :D i will start it when it is realised :D if its online, any1 know if it will be avaible to play over internet or if it will be solo?

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It will be playable on the internet, about the way Diablo 2 was played on the net. Just imagine a different battle.net, and instead of a "chat room" and a "Create/Join game" feature, it would be a place, a big city where players meet (just like the chat). Instead of creating or joining a game, you would enter an instance, which would be the equivalent of a "game".

You form groups and play!

ArmedCitizen

Kisses Cats
Reaction score
THAT LOOKS INCREDIBLE. It is like a mixture of World of Warcraft, Diablo, and Guns. :p

It seems like a lot of people are leaving Blizzard and making sweet games. Blizzard, a living legend, is like the father of prodigy gaming companies.

Battlemapsta

I am the Conduit of Change
Reaction score
Info to you guys about online play. I know lots of info on this game but be in mind.

1. There is free online play which is good.
2. For 10$ every month you can get extra content of many varietys from classes, dungeons etc.

Rad

Reaction score
I dont know if you guys have ever noticed this, but quite awhile ago a few people (one from thehelper) went and interviewed a group of employees who left Blizzard...

They formed flagship studios. Look in the top left bar under site navigation. See flagship interview?

Now go to hellgate homepage and look at the bottom... Copyright © Flagship Studios, Inc. 2007. All rights reserved

As far as the game though, Im not very excited

Rad

Reaction score
GUYS!!!!!!!!!!

Hellgate: London (AKA Diablo 3 in the future with no related storyline)

is coming out HOLLOWEEN! Yay!

If you preorder it you get this paint kit for your armor and make it special or something.

Sweet huh?

:D!

Hellgate: London

Cant wait! Hope theres a demo soon I don't think they are going to invite me to the last Beta sequence :( jerks

MasterOfABCs

Unacceptable!
Reaction score
It's been a long time since I've seen a game that interested me.

However, this is from the the EX-Blizz group.

"D3" & "GW2" , appear to be the only games on my "Must Have" list.

Rad

Reaction score
D3? Diablo 3?

This basically is the Diablo 3.

Its the same game type. Up to 10 players per group [Server?], random generated dungeons, fast paced gameplay, hardcore mode. Tons of randomly generated weapons/armor.

The only differences are its in the future, theres only three classes, and its first person

Well I'm sure there will be alot more differences though

Note: Im not 100% on the game settings that I said above thats just what I heard from some beta people

MasterOfABCs

Unacceptable!
Reaction score
They presented only 3, thier are three what you call races "Races"?

Templar, Hunter, and something else.

Each contains it's own classes.

As the video pointed out only the "Templar" classes,

I think it's safe to say that thier will indeed be over 3 classes : D.

But, is this goingot be avalible in America?

All the preorders are for europe.

Rad

Reaction score
It is no surprise that these sole survivors come from three of society’s most elite factions, each of whom are masters of a robust number of skills and weapons essential to demon-thrashing.

The Templar, a secret society preserving the rites of the original Knights Templar, mix futuristic technology with ancient artifacts to create powerful weapons and armor perfect for short-ranged and melee attacks.

The Cabalists are students of the dark arts and edges of science which often leaves them standing right on the line between good and evil. Their mystifying spells make them suited for mid-range combat.

The Hunters are mysterious, highly trained ex-military operatives who lay waste to their foes with hyper-advanced weapons that blend theoretical science and the latest in technology – and their bullets can come from almost any distance.

They describe them as "Societies", and according to This picture they will have seperate sub-classes :eek:

Sweet

And for the preorder thing, of course its available in america! European Preorders, Standard Preorders, IAH Preorders (Asia)

Rad

Reaction score
You can pre-order it at Wal-Mart? I dont know about Canada :rolleyes:

by the way, theres 3 factions with 3 classes each

Rad

Reaction score
hehehehe :D

i had a dream about this game the other day ill admit i sure did get angry when i woke up :(

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
hehehehe :D

i had a dream about this game the other day ill admit i sure did get angry when i woke up :(

Wat gots me mad is the beta, ended like 4 days ago, so I have to wait untill halloween to play it. :mad:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.