Help for MUI spells

JJooKKoo

Reaction score
i tried 2 sytems CSCache and TimerUtils but on saving they give me errors .So can you give me a system that will work and can you explain me how to implement it , i am stick so please help me.

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
If TimerUtils gives you errors on saving, then get NewGen and update to the latest JASSHelper. There is no reason it should error if you are up to date.

As for MUI, it merely means multiple units can use the spell/trigger/what-have-you at the same time regardless of player ownership without it screwing up.

Simply, you create an instance of information for each unit on start and on interval, you loop through each set of information and work with them individually.

If it's all instant, there's no need to do anything special as it is already MUI.

If it's over a timer or TSA (use timers instead), then you need to do something with MUI.

You can do so with Hashtables. They are the simplest method at the time of this poast.

JJooKKoo

Reaction score
i found system it is called ABC and dont gives me errors .I am up to date but the eror on another systems is present

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
Don't use ABC, it's deprecated and limited. It can be replaced with AIDS and a hashtable.

ABC is ages old and should not be used anymore.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.