Help me make a Far Seer

keychup

Reaction score
Skills should be based on ranged assault and scouting. Gimme yer best shot.

Kike

Reaction score
A bit strange request... you want the spells? A model?

Will him use the far singht ability? XD

Kike

Reaction score
ok, I had some Ideas for spells that a Far Seer could use:

Thunder Strike

The Far Seer creat a powerfull thunder in front line dealing damage to all units close to the power, affected units will recieve purge, losing all buffs and slowed as well. each level increases the dmg and range (This may be a long range ability for your ranged assault request :) )

Far Sence

The Far Seer has a powerfull presence sense, units that are moving near the hero will be visible for him. Skilling this ability will increase the sense of the Far Seer increassing the area the Far Seer can sense the presense of strangers

Thunder Spirits

The Far Seer summon 2 scouts to help his master
useful
Level 1: Scouts have 300hp* fast weak attack* speed: fast*
Level 2: Scouts have 500hp* fast medium attack* speed: fast* + each scout gain a move speed aura that is stackeble with each other, they affect themselves and friends :) so, if one die, you lose half of the bonus speed :(
Level 3: Scouts have 700hp* fast strong attack* speed: fast* + the aura of level two and very useful hunting ability: Unstable Energy Fusion, the summoned scouts fusion in a single ball of energy with an very fast movement speed( maybe an blink based spell) with an damage aura (storm shield or immolation) for 5 seconds, the ball is very fragile, but if it dies surronding enemys will recive pure dmg and purge, after the 5 seconds the ball will extingue leaving 1 scout and a chance of leaving both, the scouts will spawn with the same porcentage hp of the ball

*= may change for your choice

The last spell:
Cataclysm

The Far Seer channels a huge area where random effects happen, the following could be:

Earth Quake,will happen in all the area of effect, like in the melee game it will apply a massive slow on units in this area
Cyclones, will walk in the region of the spell, it will throw random enemys in the air turnig then imovel (no invunerability please XD)
Lava Pillar, many points in the area of spell, like the Flame strike it simply does dmg XD, but with an shorter area of effect
Cold Winds, affects random units in the area, freeze the target dealing dmg to it and surronding units (Frost Nova), the affected units will recive a slow buff for a long time(stay after the end of Cataclysm)
Thunder Armony, every enemy inside area, works like moonson, dmg to all units in this area, is the 100% chance of dmg in this spell so it may have a lower attack power

If you want, add more effects, I thinked in the 5 basic elements XD

Hope you liked my shot :)

keychup

Reaction score
Not bad at all. I'm really impressed.
I'm gonna take you up on your 2nd and 3rd spell and tweak those a bit.
As for the offensives, i think you helped me out with an idea already. Applause to you. Me like. :thup:
I think I'll do this:
Lightning Strike: A continuous barrage of lightning strikes the ground in front of you in a line, stunning foes and dealing magic damage equal to 1.25/2.50/3.75/5.0 times your Wisdom.
Orb of Lightning: Summons an orb of lightning to patrol the target point. Has 500/500 Flying Vision and a slow aura which reduces enemy movement speed by 50% and has an AoE of 175.
Sight: This ability affects an area of 600/800/1000/1200. When enemies within range are below 33.33% HP you gain sight of them (including invisible units) and lower their movement speed by 12.50% as long as they are within range.
Lightning Screen: Creates a screen surrounding the target area over 1 second. This screen stops enemy units from going in or out and disables their attacks. Affects a 500 AoE and lasts 5/7/9 seconds.

Kike

Reaction score
Haha thanks :D I was searching a use for the second for many time XD but what kind of map is yours? I made that Far Seer for an arena/DotA map style except the last one, its more based for be used in large groups of units not at one against one fights ;) One more thing, the Sight ability of yours, It isn't better if the area of effect grows a bit more? the natural vision of the units are 1800 units (I think) the Sight I made was going to be an anti-gank and for hunting, we could set the vision per movement for an constant movement, like: units near the Far Seer that moves 300 units in a row have their position undercovered, each level may increase area of effect and decrease the movement in row :)

keychup

Reaction score
It's for a hero vs hero map. Heroes battle on a terrain. Since trees and cliffs can obstruct vision this aura could come in handy for pursuing enemies who manage to get away when they get into a pinch.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.