help me!!!!

W

Wartool_Axe

I have spent 7 hours creating a Lord of the Rings game on my world editor and I need to know two things:

1. How do I make custom forces?

2. It won't let me host my games on battle.net, why?

Darg

Administrator
Reaction score
1. Go into the scenario menu at the top and then go to player properties and then click on the forces tab. Add as many forces as you want.

2. You have to be more specific. Perhaps you only have the 1 force (by default) and you need at least 2 forces to play on bnet (yourself and some sort of enemy player)

W

Wartool_Axe

errr...

Thanks darg, but I need to know how to set people on custom forces. I'll explain. I'm making my own version of a Lord of the Rings game, over middle earth. And I want to make it where Rohan, Gondor, the Shire, Rivendell, Mirkwood, and Fangorn are against Mordor, Isenguard, Moria, and other orc encampments. If I didn't have this the players could make it where Mordor,Gondor,and Moria were on a team. I don't know how to set it where they are on a team together no matter what.

As for not being able to host, I'm pretty sure it's my firewall, but sadly I have no idea what program my firewall is. What I really want to know is how do I find out what my firewall is and disable it.

Darg

Administrator
Reaction score
It's a pity you can't actually see the force names on bnet, cause that would be cool.

Use what I explained above to make a force for each of those places you mentioned in your post. Assign 1 player into each force.

When the game starts, stick the following into a trigger:

player - set alliance

turn alliance (non-aggression) on for player 1 toward player 2
turn alliance (non-aggression) on for player 2 toward player 1

repeat this for all the players that you want to be allied.

By default, the different forces are all enemies, so you don't have to worry about setting enemy settings.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.