Help start a map clan!(USEast)

SnoopyLoL

Reaction score
I would like to also mention, Mandias(My battle.net name is not WDSnav) will be creating the guild. I posted this to avoid confusion :).

Eheh, yeah. I got a bit mixed up with that but then I remembered you forum. (I looked at it :p) I hope I can have a bit more power than the others:D because I came to the channel way before you Mandias :D:p.

W

WDSnav

The clan is now made! If you want to join please go to channel EDIS and say .invite <Your username> and the bot will invite you.

SnoopyLoL

Reaction score
Great, now I can't connect to USEast Battle.Net ... It says something about a modem and manually connecting... this only happened after you banned me for 2 hours...

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
Congrats. (I helped make the clan :p)

And Snoopy, b.net might have also banned you, after all, you were spamming the channel and cursing. You can probably connect to other realms, or try again later.

SnoopyLoL

Reaction score
I can do other realms and and I've been banned from USEast for... an hour.

And please don't make fun of me, I've had enough grief to last me a lifetime.

xfirenzx

Reaction score
Just so everyone knows the forums are not at mapclan.freehostia.com. They are now at clanedis.freehostia.com. *hint hint* change the first post because alot of people will look at that for more info.

SnoopyLoL

Reaction score
Hey, I applied for the Staff :D
Please let me in man, I don't have anything else to do while I've lost my connection. Perhaps we should have a talk thread for our connection between the helper and our forums?

SnoopyLoL

Reaction score
Alright, THAT IS IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm going to go and join LOOPY's CLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (he stole my clan name though...)

W

WDSnav

You have been hostile in my clan, you are no longer permitted to be in the clan/forums.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.