Help with aim, movement trigger

mushroom911

I think I should change my avatar
Reaction score
Hello everyone, it is time again due to triggers to call upon the help of the divine and awesome thehelper forums again.

this time it is about a trigger made originally by windexglow i was thinking about applying to my map, well.. and editing it alot...

well anyways the trigger is supposed to attack instead of the unit itself at a random location anywhere between the unit thats attacking and the attacked unit like windexglows's trigger... but teh problem is... it always hits! it doesnt somtimes hit like its supposed to do... it just plain and simple always hits.... the bullet doesnt land anywhere else except in the target :banghead:

so if anyone ahs a way to fix this heres teh trigger:

PHP:
my own aim trigger cus others dont work
    Events
        Unit - A unit Is attacked
    Conditions
        ((Attacking unit) has an item of type Basic equipment (ak 47 and light kevlar)) Equal to True
    Actions
        If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
            If - Conditions
                (Mana of (Attacking unit)) Not equal to 0.00
            Then - Actions
                Wait 0.10 seconds
                Unit - Pause (Attacking unit)
                If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
                    If - Conditions
                        (((Attacked unit) has buff Heavy cover ) Equal to True) or (((Attacked unit) has buff Medium cover ) Equal to True)
                    Then - Actions
                        Unit - Unpause (Attacking unit)
                        Set attackerloc = (Position of (Attacking unit))
                        Set Attaim = (Position of (Attacked unit))
                        Set Attdistance = (Distance between attackerloc and Attaim)
                        Set Attactualhit = (Attaim offset by ((Random real number between (negaacc x Attdistance) and (acc x Attdistance)), (Random real number between (negaacc x Attdistance) and (acc x Attdistance))))
                        Set Attdmgdealt = (Random real number between 1.00 and 45.00)
                        Unit - Cause (Attacking unit) to damage circular area after 0.00 seconds of radius 1.00 at Attactualhit, dealing Attdmgdealt damage of attack type Pierce and damage type Normal
                        Environment - Create a 0.50 second Permanent crater deformation at Attactualhit with radius 2.00 and depth 2.00
                    Else - Actions
                        Unit - Unpause (Attacking unit)
                        Set attackerloc = (Position of (Attacking unit))
                        Set Attaim = (Position of (Attacked unit))
                        Set Attdistance = (Distance between attackerloc and Attaim)
                        Set Attactualhit = (Attaim offset by ((Random real number between (negaacc x Attdistance) and (acc x Attdistance)), (Random real number between (negaacc x Attdistance) and (acc x Attdistance))))
                        Set Attdmgdealt = (Random real number between 1.00 and 45.00)
                        Unit - Cause (Attacking unit) to damage circular area after 0.00 seconds of radius 3.00 at Attactualhit, dealing Attdmgdealt damage of attack type Pierce and damage type Normal
                        Environment - Create a 0.50 second Permanent crater deformation at Attactualhit with radius 2.00 and depth 2.00
            Else - Actions
                Game - Display to (All players) the text: Click! (empty)

thanks in advance:D

oh btw i tried using the triggers posted here made by windexglow... they worked fine in his map but didnt work in mine...

mushroom911

I think I should change my avatar
Reaction score
oO

np really but i still cant get it to work... teh bulet itself (point)i supposed to land at a random loc between the attacker and attacked but it always stil hits.. i can link the map if u wna.... still i wonder if it is cus im using jass... even though im not using any of its attributes...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.