Help with ANTI-HACKING ( CHEATING )

Lifee

Reaction score
Ok so i have an idea for anti-cheat but not sure how can i do it.Lets say.. Is it possible to do something like this : Unit - A unit gains EXP,condition - Exp gained greather than or equal to X.

And one more : Event -A unit takes damage,Condition - Damage taken greather than or equal to X

Lifee

Reaction score
Ok i example trigger that i want to do : If a unit takes more damage than 3000,then defeat owner of attacking unit.

polo2005

Wana start playing LoL? http://tinyurl.com/369as27
Reaction score
lol? a simple damage detection likes weeps system + a condition damage taken greater than or equal to 3000?

polo2005

Wana start playing LoL? http://tinyurl.com/369as27
Reaction score
my whole post didn't show up...

what i should have wrote was:
"How does that detect cheats?"

Lifee

Reaction score
my whole post didn't show up...

what i should have wrote was:
"How does that detect cheats?"

Well when they hack my map and when type etc. -agi 9999999 or str or int,then 1 hit everything.When they hit it they will be kicked.

Nenad

~Choco Coronet~ Omnomnom
Reaction score
Well when they hack my map and when type etc. -agi 9999999 or str or int,then 1 hit everything.When they hit it they will be kicked.

Remove this command from you're map? Why do you have it in there even? If you need it for testing then disable it before launching a public version ^^

Lifee

Reaction score
Remove this command from you're map? Why do you have it in there even? If you need it for testing then disable it before launching a public version ^^

If i put normal command the hackers disable it easy.This will be harder,because will be no string,when they search for string they wont find it :p

Xienoph

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Well, they can always do a binary search for the limit. So say the limit of damage is 3000, they can make sure that the damage they do is capped at 2999.99 (damage is real type right?). This way, they can do as much damage as possible without getting kicked out (heck, just make everyone else do 3000 damage. That way they get kicked out ^^).

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.