Help with Class Item Trigger

Jer

Reaction score
Hey All,

Having trouble with a Class Item Trigger I have set up. Now, I have multiple triggers like this for each Class and every one is sold form a different vendor. The problem, is that if the wrong class tries to buy the item, it doesn't give it to them, but it DOES give them the stats and the stats are stuck on the character. Also, if you are the correct class and you buy the item but drop it later, it still leaves the stats on the character.

Any ideas? If you have a better trigger for this in general, that works as well.

Code:
Brewmaster Class Item
    Events
        Unit - Blacksmith Jr. Jr. 0102 <gen> Sells an item (from shop)
    Conditions
    Actions
        If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
            If - Conditions
                (Item-type of (Sold Item)) Equal to Artimus
                ((Buying unit) is A Hero) Equal to True
                (Unit-type of (Buying unit)) Equal to Brewmaster
                ((Buying unit) has an item of type Dragon's Heart) Equal to True
            Then - Actions
                Item - Remove (Item carried by (Buying unit) of type Dragon's Heart)
            Else - Actions
                Item - Remove (Sold Item)

Solu9

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Yes I had the same problem. For some reason stats will not be removed.
What I did was making the items you buy to be dummy power-up items with no stats.
So when you buy it the item disappears, the trigger is run to check if all conditions are met, and if they are you create the real item and give it to the buying unit.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.