Help With Hero Revive Timer Trigger

jnZ

I
Reaction score
Hey, I tried around for a few hours but I somehow can't come up with a reason why my trigger doesn't work.
The basic function is this: in my map are 5 heroes, each assigned to a global variable SYS_HERO[1-5]. The 'Hero Revive Start' trigger is supposed to figure out which of those heroes died when the trigger runs (events don't show up in the code because they are added via another trigger as specific unit dies events - but the trigger starts up fine so this is probably not the issue) and starts a timer.

Code:
Hero Revive Start
    Events
    Conditions
    Actions
        Set HEROES_R_TempUnit = (Triggering unit)
        Set HEROES_R_TempPlayer = (Owner of HEROES_R_TempUnit)
        For each (Integer HEROES_R_TempInteger[1]) from 1 to 5, do (Actions)
            Schleifen - Aktionen
                If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
                    'IF'-Bedingungen
                        SYS_Hero[HEROES_R_TempInteger[1]] Gleich HEROES_R_TempUnit
                    'THEN'-Aktionen
                        Set HEROES_R_TempInteger[2] = HEROES_R_TempInteger[1]
                        Custom script:   exitwhen true
                    'ELSE'-Aktionen
        Countdown-Timer - Start HEROES_R_Timer[HEROES_R_TempInteger[2]] as a Einmalig timer that will expire in 15.00 seconds
        Countdown-Timer - Create a timer window for HEROES_R_Timer[HEROES_R_TempInteger[2]] with title ((Name of HEROES_R_TempUnit) +  revives in:)
        Set HEROES_R_TimerWindow[HEROES_R_TempInteger[2]] = (Last created timer window)
        Countdown-Timer - Change the color of the title for HEROES_R_TimerWindow[HEROES_R_TempInteger[2]] to (100.00%, 0.00%, 0.00%) with 0.00% transparency
        Countdown-Timer - Change the color of the time for HEROES_R_TimerWindow[HEROES_R_TempInteger[2]] to (100.00%, 0.00%, 0.00%) with 0.00% transparency
        Countdown-Timer - Zeigen HEROES_R_TimerWindow[HEROES_R_TempInteger[2]] for HEROES_R_TempPlayer

I checked by adding a game message action and the loop exits with the right integer value for the corresponding hero but all timers except for HEROES_R_Timer[1] don't work. Timer 1 works perfectly but 2-5 just show a timer window with no timer that never goes aways.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Cheers.

jnZ

I
Reaction score
Fixed it myself after a bit more googling. It was important to set the Timer Array size accordingly. After that it worked. Sry for useless thread.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.