Help with hero tavern!

RibljaCorba

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
When i pick hero from tavern i still can pick other heroes...i follow guide on world editor site.

tooltiperror

Super Moderator
Reaction score
When i pick hero from tavern i still can pick other heroes...i follow guide on world editor site.​

• Click Advanced, Gameplay Constants.
  • Check the box at the top that says 'Use Custom Gameplay Constants'.
  • Find 'Techtree - Dependancy Equivalents - Alter'. Here, add your custom circle of power we are using next to the taverns. You now have a legitamate alter on the map, using the circle of power. This will allow you to purchase a hero.
  • Find 'Techtree - Dependancy Equivalents - Hero'. This controls which units count when restricting heroes. Clear all heroes already on the list. Now one by one, add your custom heroes here. This prevents your players from purchasing more than one hero!
  • Click 'OK' when finished

tooltiperror

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I do that but dosent work​

orly

Send me the map to look at? I can't think of another reason.

Sarj14

Reaction score
Do you mean the unit your picking with doesn't go away, or are the base heroes still on the list?

tooltiperror

Super Moderator
Reaction score
i still can pick other heroes​

I think he means he can still pick new heroes.

Sarj14

Reaction score
He said "When i pick hero from tavern I still can pick other heroes" which means he can still pick heroes when he picks a hero. I guess he worded it wrong. Anyway, make sure you are using your tavern instead of a default one, other than that there's nothing I can think of.

RibljaCorba

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Sry for duble:

I can pick diferent two heroes not one hero twice or more times

Edit: I want same in dota , to pick one hero per round , not five heroes

Sarj14

Reaction score
Don't double post please, just edit no matter what.

So you want to not be able to pick more than 1 heros?

RibljaCorba

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Yes , and i want when i pick heroes , other heroes are disabled to be picked just disappear

Sarj14

Reaction score
Trigger:
  • Pick
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Sells a unit
    • Conditions
      • (Unit-type of (Selling unit)) Equal to Your Tavern
    • Actions
      • Unit - Move (Sold unit) instantly to (Center of Heros Start <gen>)
      • Unit - Remove (Buying unit) from the game

This will remove the circle of power.

Sarj14

Reaction score
Thanks. Sorry to say, but with the other thing I am not sure. If it is triggering to do it, I have no clue. Maybe someone who is more advanced than I am will know. I am not good at all.

tooltiperror

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Trigger:
  • Player - Make (Unit-type of (Triggering unit)) Unavailable for training/construction by (Owner of (Constructed structure))

Sorry, I don't have time to do all the changes right now, but that's the basic one you should add to the above trigger.

avalya

Reaction score
Use "Limit training of heroes for Player 1 (Red) to 1" to allow each player to only pick one hero, also to remove the selection -- "Pick Every Player in All Players and do Action (Make (Unit type of Sold Unit) Unavailable for training/construction for (Picked Player)".

Avaleirra

Is back. Probably.
Reaction score
Use "Limit training of heroes for Player 1 (Red) to 1" to allow each player to only pick one hero, also to remove the selection -- "Pick Every Player in All Players and do Action (Make (Unit type of Sold Unit) Unavailable for training/construction for (Picked Player)".

This is what I did for one of my maps.

Nenad

~Choco Coronet~ Omnomnom
Reaction score
Trigger:
  • Hero Pick
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Sells a unit
    • Conditions
      • ((Sold unit) is A Hero) Equal to True
    • Actions
      • Player Group - Pick every player in (All players) and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Player - Make (Unit-type of (Sold unit)) Unavailable for training/construction by (Picked player)
      • Game - Display to (All players) for 9.00 seconds the text: ((Player_Colors[(Player number of (Owner of (Sold unit)))] + (((Name of (Owner of (Sold unit))) + |r) + has chosen )) + (Name of (Sold unit)))
      • Selection - Select (Sold unit) for (Owner of (Sold unit))

Trigger:
  • Hero Limit
    • Events
      • Map initialization
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Player Group - Pick every player in (All players) and do (Player - Limit training of Heroes to 1 for (Picked player))

I feel like i'm repeating what the people in front of me said, but there you go if you actually need the code

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.