help with some skills and model request!

Kike

Reaction score
Hello! I was trying to creat some spells but I couldn't :( I'm posting they below, and I can't find a custom model of a blue magic arcane throwing knife XD if anyone could help me... I will be happy :D

1- Arcane Assault
Game description: The hero throws 3 sets of arcane knifes to a postion dealing 2x/3x/4x his damage damage
Editor description: The sets are point targeted like a shockwave, you cast the spell 3 times, the two first with a 1sec cooldown and the third one with a major cooldown(if doesn't cast in 5sec the major cooldown starts)
What I tryied: Make 2 shockwave based spells, same dmg, but one has the major cooldown and the other the 1sec one, the spell is the major one, when casted we swap the spells, then after the second use of the low cooldown manaless power, we swap back and aplly the cooldown, is it possible? p.s Apply 1 charge to the buff called Arcane Knifes (custom)

2-Runic Trap
Gd: the hero sets a ward trap (inviseble, 0 colision) that will turn on after a short delay, if an enemy walks near it it will pull the foe to the trap (enemy can't walk, but still attacking and casting spells) dealing dmg over time, trap still for 60sec at max 5 traps that keep pulling for 2/4/6 second dealing 25 dmg p/sec, breaking the connection it will deal 100/200/300dmg p.s Apply 1 charge to Arcane Knifes (custom)

3- Implode
You select a target and implode all Arcane Knifes of his foe dealling 30/60/90 dmg for each knife, max of 5 global range p.s Every attack of the hero will apply one charge to Arcane Knifes buff after gaing this power

4'n'last- Magic Barrage
The hero selects a direction and throws an enormous arcane knife that travels in front line, every unit that the knife hits will be stuck in the blade and will be paralised(totally) reciving 300 dmg. The blade will travel untill the casters mana run out, the blade hits the end of the map or be cancelled, after the blade is canceled(any way) it will explode dealling 400 dmg to all stucked units. aplly 1 charge to Arcane Knifes buff

thanks for incoming(or not XD) help :D

GFreak45

I didnt slap you, i high 5'd your face.
Reaction score
what does the arcane knifes buff do? should the runic trap be "killable" or can it be a special effect on the ground? should magic barrage deal the "final damage to all units hit or the units that still have the buff? What is 5 global range? 500 range?

Kike

Reaction score
Sorry, lots of unexplained parts :x, the buff is used for the 3rd ability, for each stack of the buff (max 5) more incoming damage. The trap may be "killable" until the start of the effect, there may be a 1sec delay to activate. Magic barrage travels in front line "collecting" enemys in path, the damage will be taken by all the stucked units. The range... I forgeted some "," here XD it is: max of 5 stacks. This ability has global range. It can be casted in units that have the buff "arcane knifes" so, e.g. if you attacked an target and it teleports to somewhere, if the buff still on target(not dispelled or the time runs out) and you have vision of the target... you can use your spell :)

GFreak45

Reaction score
ok i understand the abilities now, basically, every attack should apply a debuff (arcane knives) which could look like knives orbiting around the unit, with a max of 5 knives, using abilities can add stacks and you deal bonus damage per knife to the target when you cast a single target ability...
why not implode ALL knives, so any units with the knife debuff immediately get damaged, like twitch in league of legends, attacks apply a dot, then he can cast an ability to make the dot stacks combust

Kike

Reaction score
Ok... goes in the same way for me :) any idea of from where start the ult and the trap?

GFreak45

Reaction score
uhmm when you said any units it hits will be stuck in the blade, does that mean they now travel with the blade while it moves?

Kike

Reaction score
Exactly! The units will be attatched to the blade and will follow it while it moves, it's used to make a spell combo with the trap more blade or just to scape once the enemys will be pushed back

GFreak45

Reaction score
i see, but i think it should cost a very very large ammount of mana per second...

Kike

Reaction score
yes it should XD if doesn't you could simply push an entire army out of vision XD I wanted the control becouse if you miss you don't need to spend ALL your mana XD

Kike

Reaction score
Bump... does anyone knows how to pull units to a fixed point? Just GFreak is brave enough to help with massive spells? XD

Kike

Reaction score
Three bumps in a row! eheeeee! new personal record XD ok guys, nothing to say for me? :C

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.