Help with Stardraft

U

Unregistered

How doyou work staredit i have tried to read the help but i cant get it to work and whats this about arsenal 3, cwads, and haveing the correct Storm.dll version i cant get it to work if you would plz help me My E-mal Is

[email protected]

P.S. if you can help me plz E-mal Me its above

U

Unregistered

Error Messages

Hay its me again i also want to know why it pulls up the error messege that says arr/Images.dat error and the other one is font/font.gid it doent work even if i use a diff version of stardraft.

Please email me with the ansers to my problems

:( Hold on here, what is the problem? What are you using, Guedit or something else wierd? I thought you said staredit, the normal editor for starcraft. You can't have problems with that can you?
:confused:

U

Unregistered

stardraft is one of the things, he asked about staredit and stardraft, i have no problem with staredit its starDraft

D

Duffanator

K i used to be one of the unregisterd dudes, not the one that started this thread, after hours of fourms and tutorials, i have figerd out how to use Stardraft, now assuming that you want to make a mod then this site:

-= Click here =-

Will tell you how to do it, and if when you go to play and the mod has no affect, then when you load the files like units.dat for all the .dat files put \arr in that box that pops up, and for that stat_txt.tbl one put \rez in that box

U

Unregistered

i need help dling

i cant figure out how to dl stardraft and when i get close i fuk up so if u could help me that would be great

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.