Heres a noob one

sentrywiz

Reaction score
I would like to know... I'm sure this has been answered and I know it myself. But on other hand, I really need my 3 Berserk spells and the problem is they interfere with one another. Having them 3 on one unit is a biggie because you cast one, system gets confused which one to cast they are all prolly same to him.

Any help on this?

So I'll simplify if someone doesn't naturally get it:

-3 Berserk spells, using them because of no target cast and buff placement
-All 3 on same unit interfere and system casts whatever he feels

I read somewhere the spell Channel can be used for any purpose. But making 3 Channels and all on one unit won't do good now would it?

Moridin

Snow Leopard
Reaction score
I don't know if this is the most efficient way to do it, but you could try this:

Make 3 channel spells (give them different base ids) and give them to the unit. They should be 'no target' spells, customised to whatever specs you want.

You should also have your three custom berserk spells. Either that or 3 bloodlust spells customised to fit your berserk spells. So here's how it works, you need triggers btw:

You have 1 trigger for each channel spell. When it fires, you can do one of 2 things:
1) Give the casting unit the appropriate berserk spell and force it to cast it, before removing it.
2) Create a dummy, give it the appropriate bloodlust spell, make it cast it on the casting unit before removing the dummy.

That would allow you to have, in a way, 3 different "berserks".

sentrywiz

Reaction score
I don't know if this is the most efficient way to do it, but you could try this:

Make 3 channel spells (give them different base ids) and give them to the unit. They should be 'no target' spells, customised to whatever specs you want.

You should also have your three custom berserk spells. Either that or 3 bloodlust spells customised to fit your berserk spells. So here's how it works, you need triggers btw:

You have 1 trigger for each channel spell. When it fires, you can do one of 2 things:
1) Give the casting unit the appropriate berserk spell and force it to cast it, before removing it.
2) Create a dummy, give it the appropriate bloodlust spell, make it cast it on the casting unit before removing the dummy.

That would allow you to have, in a way, 3 different "berserks".

Yeah that is one way to do... I'll prolly go with that, hence right now I can't figure a better way.

Btw, I've tried modifying Channel, it doesn't show in-game, no icon or such. What am I doing wrong?

Moridin

Snow Leopard
Reaction score
Suggest you read this. Channel has a ton of options to make it customizable, making it quite different compared to ladder spells.

Moridin

Snow Leopard
Reaction score
Reputation also increases your available storage for file uploads.
Oh yeeaah, forgot about that. You're right, that is useful and occasionally needed. I suppose you could just request for more space though, if you're contributing lots of stuff...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.