[Hero/Ability Ideas] Legends

13lade619

is now a game developer :)
Reaction score
for my current map:
http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php?t=146237

L_smallercopy.png

hit me with some ideas... anything goes as long as it fits.

advanced/dynamic ability ideas are encouraged.
but not overly complicated and annoying.

each hero has 5 abilities 7 levels each.
every one can become an ulti (leveling to max).
for more info about the ability system check the map description

now it's this hero : Draven Blackwater, Scourge of the Seas (Melee Str)

What I'm aiming for:Offensive (but not DPS) Str melee.
Needed Ability:Maybe Defense/Support, active or passive.

Devouring Blade (Passive, Support)
Everytime he casts a spell, he gains a lifesteal attack for 1 strike.

Spectral Slash (Single target, melee)
Deals physical damage, everytime it kills a unit it gains a permanent damage boost.
(considered as attack)

Curse of the Black Pearl (Target Area)
Crashes a ghost ship on a location. Caught units will be damaged, stunned and cursed.
(Curse will prevent them from regenerating hp in any form (spell or regen) for 6 seconds)

Ghastly Whirlpool (Instant Area, Channeling)
Forms a whirlpool where he stands, sucking enemy units in. Deals damage per second and drains life for every unit caught.

-Need 5th Skill- (???)
???

TheGosuBox

Reaction score
Why not add a passive ability? Like a leadership aura that give bonus stats to surrounding allies.

What I'm thinking is maybe an aura that increases allies' attack speed by #%. Or you can make this active too, but it would make sense for a leader to boost nearby allies' morale, making them fight harder. :)

Avaleirra

Is back. Probably.
Reaction score
Perserverance
Grants nearby allies a bonus to damage, health, attack speed, and movement speed for every enemy unit in an AOE.

Sucessive Shots
Every time the Maribe Commander attacks, there is a chance that his gun will fire an extra bullet at the target and a stray bullet that will hit an extra unit.

Lead with Fear
(not really a passive but oh well). The Marine Commander kills a nearby friendly unit. Causing nearby allies to attack faster by 5% of the unit's health. Can not target heroes.

Blade Attachment
The Marine Commander attaches a blade onto his rifle causing him to immediatly stab enemy units that come within melee range.

Commander's Fury
The Marine Commander forces nearby allies to lose a percentage of health but causes them to have increased attack speed and damage.

Plutonium Shielding
The Marine Commander grants advanced armor to his allies which causes 1 out of every X spells cast against them to reflect 100% damage back to the caster.

Viikuna

No Marlo no game.
Reaction score
All units attacking same targets as marina commander gain extra damage

or sumthing like that. Would be good if your allies focus on same target as you do.

Or with attack missile system:

Burst Fire. When activated, marine shoots X bullets at each attack, but has incereased miss Y% miss chance. Under this effect, missed attack bullets become collinsion missiles, which can still hit enemies.

( So if enemy casts curse on you, you should activate this. :D )

13lade619

Reaction score
missed attack bullets become collinsion missiles, which can still hit enemies.
well, i have a hero on queue with an ability like that though..

Would be good if your allies focus on same target as you do.
first 2 abilities focus on AoE an setting up the enemy..
i need something that has to do with his gun too,.. i think :p.

Dinowc

don't expect anything, prepare for everything
Reaction score
Plasma Turret
icons_6874_btn.jpg

Places a turret at target location which will automatically fire plasma rays in a line at nearby enemy units dealing X damage and burning X mana. Plasma turret has true vision and lasts for X hits or until destroyed. Can be set to only attack enemy heroes.

Note:
Turret doesn't strike a single enemy, but shoots in a line instead (like shockwave)

Patriotism
icons_6490_btn.jpg

Every time a nearby allied hero dies, Marine Commander gains bonus armor, attack and movement speed for few seconds. Stacks.

Shotgun
icons_6789_btn.jpg

Switches his minigun into a shotgun, giving 40% splash attack, but decreased attack and movement speed. If attacking at close range, deals more damage and gives 25% chance to knockback the target 200 distance on attack (knockback is also applied to splashed units).

13lade619

Reaction score
13lade619 said:
now it's this hero : Arashi, the Blade Master (Agi, Melee.)

I have this crazy idea for an Invoker Combo style hero but melee.. I got the three 'core' combo abilities down.. i need two others.

What I'm aiming for: DPS type, offensive skill ideas are set.. i need more defense type passives pr maybe self buffing.. NO SLOW/STUN for this one..

Three Core skills:
< Explanation : Each skill will have a DIFFERENT effect/animation/mechanic depending on the PREVIOUS spell casted.. that makes 3x3 = 9 first skills!.. >

-Q- Zaku
"Thrust" type, dashes through enemy/s etc..

-W- Kage
"Slash" type, probably Multihit/Multitarget.

-E- Kaze
"Strong Slash", maybe AoE / knockback / moderate damage.
]
new.. def/support ideas please. thanks.

Avaleirra

Is back. Probably.
Reaction score
[BLightning Reflexes[\B]
Chance when attacked to hit the enemy with your shield damaging them and knocking them slightly back.

Obsidian Armor
Enemies attacking the hero have a chance for their weapons to shatter reducing damage by X%.

Resilience (active)
For 6 seconds the hero and nearby allied units take no damage. After the time is up, the hero takes X% of all the damage dealt to himself and his allies.

Repent
Increases movement speed of the hero by 1% for 3 seconds after every attack.

Dinowc

don't expect anything, prepare for everything
Reaction score
Counter Attack - passive (you should probably think of a better name)
Whenever the Blademaster takes physical damage, he has a chance to resist that damage, blink behind the attacker dealing X% damage taken + part of his agility. Must be facing the attacker in order to proc and the attacker cannot be more than 800 distance away. Also, it wont proc if Blademaster is stunned.

Wind Walk - passive
While moving, Blademaster's move speed increases and becomes more and more transparent. If he takes damage, attacks or casts a spell, the bonus goes off. Becomes completely invisible on 522 MS and gains 0 collision. Loses bonus over 6 seconds after stopped moving.

13lade619

Reaction score
BUMPING THIS.

now it's this hero : Clea, the Shadow Ranger (Agi, Ranged.)

What I'm aiming for:Generally low hp, DPS hero. Skills focus on her survivability and offense.

Leeching Arrow (Passive, Offense)
Attacks will drain X hp from target over 3 seconds. Non-stacking.
(Affected units will be buffed [INFECTED].)
<Helps survivability>

Death Bolt (Line Damage)
Line projectile, dealing damage to enemies and will buff them with [INFECTED].
(Already [INFECTED] units will take 150% normal damage of the skill.)

Fearstrike (Point Target)
Dashes to a target point, dealing damage to the nearest enemy unit and causing it to be feared(debuff).
After 2 seconds, Clea will dash back to her origin point.
<Useful for avoiding skillshots>

Shadowskin (Self, Instant, Support)
Covers herself in darkness. The next 3 events of damage received will be reduced by X%. While in this state, she also has increase ASpd.
<Useful for avoiding nukes>

-Need 5th Skill- (???)
???

thanks.

Chaos_Knight

Reaction score
Replicating Shadows:

The "Yourragnername" has a cahnce of each attack to create a duplicate the targeted unit, and the shadows deals 300% damage, but takes 800%.

I think. Maybe complicated, or not.

Happysmiley

Reaction score
BUMPING THIS.

thanks.

Assault
Shea uses all her skills and experience of combat to gain advantage, then lashes out at her opponent striking it where it hurts the most. Deals moderate damage, and applies an extra effect depending on the situation.

(If she has more % hp than her opponent, deals X% of the opponents' max HP over 5 seconds - otherwise heals her for X% of her max HP over 5 seconds.)

Might seem a bit complicated at first, but once you grasp the concept, it really isn't :)

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
Blanket of Darkness: (Could use a better name)

Attacks on this unit have a 7/13/19% chance to dodge. Scales with time of the day, the chance increases as night approaches.

All I can think of for now...

NoobImbaPro

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
5th Skill: Active/Stopable
After x seconds channel time hero gathers all enemies in target point
x150 range increase x50 damage dealt.Max range 1500 Max Damage 500.
Numbers increase every level.Range 1500.

range/damage--->3/1 always

If you need another hero ideas tell us to write you

13lade619

Reaction score
Another one please! Thanks.

now it's this hero : Draven Blackwater, Scourge of the Seas (Melee Str)

What I'm aiming for:Offensive (but not DPS) Str melee.
Needed Ability:Maybe Defense/Support, active or passive.

Devouring Blade (Passive, Support)
Everytime he casts a spell, he gains a lifesteal attack for 1 strike.

Spectral Slash (Single target, melee)
Deals physical damage, everytime it kills a unit it gains a permanent damage boost.
(considered as attack)

Curse of the Black Pearl (Target Area)
Crashes a ghost ship on a location. Caught units will be damaged, stunned and cursed.
(Curse will prevent them from regenerating hp in any form (spell or regen) for 6 seconds)

Ghastly Whirlpool (Instant Area, Channeling)
Forms a whirlpool where he stands, sucking enemy units in. Deals damage per second and drains life for every unit caught.

-Need 5th Skill- (???)
???

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.