Hero Ability ideas

TomTTT

Reaction score
Umm... hi :D
So i'm making a map and i need some ability ideas. All the offensive abilities are 1 - level only needed, and all the rest 5 - level.
The abilities are for a "holy" hero, means it can't be dark or like that, the model is downloaded, but mainly it needs to be holy or god-like or something like that. Any ideas?

DioD

Reaction score
check standart palading and mod his skills.

like holy light to holy rain - AOE healing channeling

divine shield castable on ally units

devotions aura - high armor but need mana to support

and soo on, its very easy.

canons200

Reaction score
holy element hero?

heal allies or damage enemy
temporary area boost armor for allies + minus enemy armor
holy scar >> deal damage over the time, like doom, silent or not depend on your choice.
holy light>>resurrected dead allies hero

hopy

Reaction score
Holy heroes again.. I suck at those. :(
I'll add some extra abilities I guess, since I'm not sure what kind of hero you'd like.

Lets see... I'll add some healing, defencive and offencive abilities and just add divine, light or holy to the name to make it sound Paladin.

Holy dude:
Renewed Strenght: Heals a target friendly unit for x health and increases the units damage done by y% for 15 seconds.
Holy Radiation: Causes the hero to lose mana every second to heal nearby friendly units health (maybe mana as well for fun?), (I'm not sure but I've heared there's a similar spell in WoW, sorry if this is true).
Cure Disease: Removes all damage over time effects from a friendly target.
Miscast Magic: Puts a debuff on a target enemie unit that gives that unit a x% chance to fail casting a spell. (the spell does cost mana and triggers a cooldown, this could be insane to trigger I think... not sure).
Bringer of Hope (passive): Causes Renewed Strenght to heal an aditional x health over 5 seconds. Causes Holy Radiation to also increase armor of effected units by y. And causes Cure Disease to also have a z% chance to remove all negative buffs on cast.

Divine Guardian (passive): Reduces all magic damage gained by x%. Everytime the hero's health drops below 20% he will become immune to damage for 6 seconds. (The immune to damage effect has a 20 second cooldown). ----I'd do this immune effect with a negative value Berserk, this way he can still be targetted and attacked (no invulnrable) but doesn't get damaged. I think that would give the best effect for this ability.---
Armor of Faith: renews 20% of the hero's mana on cast, and causes all units that attack the hero while this ability is active to get x% reduced attack speed for 8 seconds. Lasts 20 seconds.

Holy Strenght (passive): Causes attacks made by the hero to also deal x holy damage to the target as well as increase the hero's attack power by 1. This effect stacks up to 10 stacks and resets every 10 seconds.

Going to play some SC2 now, let me know if you need more.

hopy

Reaction score
Well, I kind of ran out of time afther I was done with the healing spells, someone was waiting for me, but if you need more defencive or offencive skills please let me know.

Whoareyou.

Reaction score
If you need more...

Blessed Fighter

This fighter is blessed and is holy. Giving extra regen.

Gods Gift

The caster has the power to communicate with God. Asks God to send a buff to target unit.

Holy Cloak

Whenever used all enemies get 100% to miss for 15 seconds and after 30 seconds you turn invisible.

Angel Guard

Caster gets dealt 0 dmg for 20 seconds being guarded by an angel.

Light Might

The user is combined with the power of Light. Giving the user chances to blind enemies hit by the user.

TomTTT

Reaction score
If you need more...

Blessed Fighter

This fighter is blessed and is holy. Giving extra regen.

Gods Gift

The caster has the power to communicate with God. Asks God to send a buff to target unit.

Holy Cloak

Whenever used all enemies get 100% to miss for 15 seconds and after 30 seconds you turn invisible.

Angel Guard

Caster gets dealt 0 dmg for 20 seconds being guarded by an angel.

Light Might

The user is combined with the power of Light. Giving the user chances to blind enemies hit by the user.

The angel guard thingy is similiar to Divine shield, but it gave me a very nice idea..

NoobImbaPro

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Test of Faith:
You make all enemies in an area of 600-800 uncontrollable, hitting their allies for some secs (1-4)
e.g you are in an area with 2 allies and 3 hostile units, you press ability and the hostile units hit each other until effect lost. They can't accept any orders from enemies.

Guardian angel:
You bless a unit with guardian angel (appears a small thing, if you find angel model it would be better, above the shoulder of target). The target is healed for some hit points every 3-4 secs, when hit blocks attack(no abilities). The effect lasts after some seconds(>12) or after a number of blocked attacks (<5)

Judge of god:
Places 3 marks in preferable locations and after last placement damages all units in that area for x*(100+3*(number of units affected))/50 damage.
You press the ability and automatically a mark is set at that location. You can't move or be moved, you are invulnerable, and you have a teleport ability with 100-200 hp cost and 0 cd.
The teleport distance may increase on each level.When you teleport you put another mark. At the end you take x3 the hp cost of ability and hit all enemies for hp cost damage in that formula i gave you.
e.g 5 units affected 100 hp cost teleport ability. You get 200 damage (manacost for ability,200 hp cost for 2 teleports [1+2=3 marks]) while they get 520.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.