hero ability suggestions, theme DEATH

millzy

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
ok im looking for normal skill and ult skill for my hero

i dont mind if the abilitys are triggerd (but basic triggering)(AND EASY TO MAKE MUI)

the abillitys the hero already has
Death Coil
Dark Shock Wave

name of the hero is Death_Legion(if that helps)

also heres a pic of the moddle

WolfieeifloW

WEHZ Helper
Reaction score
Just a suggestion, make the third skill an aura/passive.
Three active spells for a(n) (asummingly) strength hero is too many IMO.
It's usually two active and one passive/aura or one active and two passive/aura's.

rApp

Reaction score
Maybe a aura that chills the enemies to its bare bone, slowing them with a small amount / reducing armor or something like that?

millzy

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
ok then but witch 1 should i go pass/aura.
im thinking pass.
but pass what.

Lumograph090

Reaction score
ok then but witch 1 should i go pass/aura.
im thinking pass.
but pass what.

Spell Name: Death to the English Language
Type: Active
Actions: Summons Millzy to utterly destroy all grammar, and prevents future application for the correct use of the English language.
cool down: 30 seconds

lindenkron

You can change this now in User CP
Reaction score
Actions: Summons Millzy to utterly destroy all grammar, and prevents future application for the correct use of the English language.

Cooldown*

And there's no need to be rude, you could say it in a kind way. Anything else will just get you -repped.

And for a spell:
I was thinking you could make an aura spell as well. The longer time a unit stays close to the hero, the more he will get slowed in movement speed as well as attack speed. Ofcause having a maximum limit which the unit can be slowed.

-Lindenkron

rApp

Reaction score
Name: Shiver of Death
Type: Aura
Description:
Your enemies can feel the death in their spines, reducing their damage by 10 / 20 / 30 and also making them miss 10% / 15% / 20%.

That might be something you like?
Hope you´ll like it!

Dameon

"All the power in the world resides in the eyes"
Reaction score
Name: Soul Harvest
Type: Ultimate

Tool Tip: Your hero has a % chance to rip the soul out of a unit he kills, he will gain a (ether health or damage increase) if he is able to harvest.

All you need to do it trigger it to add a perma health or damage gain to your hero if a random number is within a certain range when he kills a unit.

millzy

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
PASSIVE as in somthing like bash/crittical strike/evasion

for my ult

im thinking about a summon of graves and they atk nearby units but you cant controll what units they attack(.. make is so you cant select them)and the gravs have muilty atk(barage)

... um how would i make so u cant select the graves

iTroll

Reaction score
How about for the passive thing, an orb of darkness kind of thing? where for every kill he makes a weak minion, or a percent chance to make a weak minion on a hit, like the doppleganger in dota

millzy

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
will i have to trigger the summon unit on evry % atk

also how can i limit the amount of minions it makes

I_RULE_YOU

Reaction score

LOL!!!! Sorry but I have to +rep for that.

Anyway, heres a passive ability:

Curse of Undeath

Whenever an allied unit dies within a certain range of he hero, it's soul flees back to the hero, regenerating a small portion of his health and mana. (I was thinking this would look like the old Undying hero in DotA's zombie's ability too heal the Undying when they die, with a death coil art that appears at the point of the killed unit and targets the hero).

When an enemy unit dies near the hero, a weak skeleton warrior is raised from its corpse to serve the hero.

If you need help with triggering I could probably help ya.

comparami

Reaction score
to make the graves unselectable, give them the ability "Locust", its a unit ability and you dont need to edit it. It will make the unit grave unselectable.

millzy

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
thank you +rep

lol forgot about locast

EDIT:Locast makes it so they cant be atcked and u walk through them

i dint know that

thats not going to help

lindenkron

You can change this now in User CP
Reaction score
Don't know if you can use this for none selecting?
Trigger:
  • DeSelect
    • Events
      • Player - Player 1 (Red) Selects a unit
      • Player - Player 2 (Blue) Selects a unit
      • Player - Player 3 (Teal) Selects a unit
      • Player - Player 4 (Purple) Selects a unit
      • Player - Player 5 (Yellow) Selects a unit
      • Player - Player 6 (Orange) Selects a unit
      • Player - Player 7 (Green) Selects a unit
      • Player - Player 8 (Pink) Selects a unit
      • Player - Player 9 (Gray) Selects a unit
      • Player - Player 10 (Light Blue) Selects a unit
      • Player - Player 11 (Dark Green) Selects a unit
      • Player - Player 12 (Brown) Selects a unit
    • Conditions
      • (Unit-type of (Triggering unit)) Equal to Paladin
    • Actions
      • Selection - Remove (Triggering unit) from selection for (Triggering player)

-Lindenkron

millzy

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
also i gave the graves barage for multi attack but its not doing any thing

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    So what it really is me trying to implement some kind of better site navigation not change the whole theme of the site
  • Varine Varine:
    How can you tell the difference between real traffic and indexing or AI generation bots?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    The bots will show up as users online in the forum software but they do not show up in my stats tracking. I am sure there are bots in the stats but the way alot of the bots treat the site do not show up on the stats
  • Varine Varine:
    I want to build a filtration system for my 3d printer, and that shit is so much more complicated than I thought it would be
  • Varine Varine:
    Apparently ABS emits styrene particulates which can be like .2 micrometers, which idk if the VOC detectors I have can even catch that
  • Varine Varine:
    Anyway I need to get some of those sensors and two air pressure sensors installed before an after the filters, which I need to figure out how to calculate the necessary pressure for and I have yet to find anything that tells me how to actually do that, just the cfm ratings
  • Varine Varine:
    And then I have to set up an arduino board to read those sensors, which I also don't know very much about but I have a whole bunch of crash course things for that
  • Varine Varine:
    These sensors are also a lot more than I thought they would be. Like 5 to 10 each, idk why but I assumed they would be like 2 dollars
  • Varine Varine:
    Another issue I'm learning is that a lot of the air quality sensors don't work at very high ambient temperatures. I'm planning on heating this enclosure to like 60C or so, and that's the upper limit of their functionality
  • Varine Varine:
    Although I don't know if I need to actually actively heat it or just let the plate and hotend bring the ambient temp to whatever it will, but even then I need to figure out an exfiltration for hot air. I think I kind of know what to do but it's still fucking confusing
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Maybe you could find some of that information from AC tech - like how they detect freon and such
  • Varine Varine:
    That's mostly what I've been looking at
  • Varine Varine:
    I don't think I'm dealing with quite the same pressures though, at the very least its a significantly smaller system. For the time being I'm just going to put together a quick scrubby box though and hope it works good enough to not make my house toxic
  • Varine Varine:
    I mean I don't use this enough to pose any significant danger I don't think, but I would still rather not be throwing styrene all over the air
  • The Helper The Helper:
    New dessert added to recipes Southern Pecan Praline Cake https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-southern-pecan-praline-cake.193555/
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Another bot invasion 493 members online most of them bots that do not show up on stats
  • Varine Varine:
    I'm looking at a solid 378 guests, but 3 members. Of which two are me and VSNES. The third is unlisted, which makes me think its a ghost.
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Some members choose invisibility mode
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I bitch about Xenforo sometimes but it really is full featured you just have to really know what you are doing to get the most out of it.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    It is just not easy to fix styles and customize but it definitely can be done
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I do know this - xenforo dropped the ball by not keeping the vbulletin reputation comments as a feature. The loss of the Reputation comments data when we switched to Xenforo really was the death knell for the site when it came to all the users that left. I know I missed it so much and I got way less interested in the site when that feature was gone and I run the site.
  • Blackveiled Blackveiled:
    People love rep, lol
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    The recipe today is Sloppy Joe Casserole - one of my faves LOL https://www.thehelper.net/threads/sloppy-joe-casserole-with-manwich.193585/

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.