System Hero and Creep Revive, Item Combiner 2

Genemos

Reaction score
Bertone, bLu3 eYeS
Go to page 2, at the top, and read there, it should tell you enough.
Create a region, name it, and follow the instructions.

On another matter, if you do not copy it straight over from the tutorial map, make sure you don't have any letter as BIG when they are not supposed to.

I recently tried to import your creep revive system, of sorts, but I wanted to have 1 major difference, instead of spawning 1 creep of the exact same sort as the one before, I want it to spawn between 1 and 2 creeps, I did this by replacing the 1 in this row:

"call CreateNUnitsAtLoc( 1, udg_Creep_Type[CUSTOM], Player(PLAYER_NEUTRAL_AGGRESSIVE), udg_Creep_Position[CUSTOM], bj_UNIT_FACING )"

with "GetRandomReal(1.00, 2.00)"

However, this does not work properly, and I get a error report when I try to start/enable the trigger, saying that

Invalid argument type (real)

on the row: "call SetUnitUserData( GetLastCreatedUnit(), CUSTOM )"

I am not entierly sure what the above row of coding does either.

Any help or explanation would be appreciated

comparami

Reaction score
The Hero Revive Trigger bugs, please help, i put it in my map, and sometimes it prevents the Hero from reviving, and when i mean sometimes, i mean SOMETIMES, it's like my map has mood swings, chooses when it wants to act out properly, help please. :banghead:

thabomb94

Reaction score
err

i just needed to ask 1 question.
since im kinda making my own Perfected (yet unfinished) DotA Template, i just wanted to ask:

Does anyone know how to increase selling radius for taverns, or buying radius for hero's?

plz Answer
Thx

SanKakU

Reaction score
guys these demo maps were made some 5 years ago.

buying selling radius question: i think you need to look at the ability that the building has and check for editing that ability's range.
that or modify the gameplay constants, perhaps.

as for the hero revive trigger...i don't know what those demo maps are doing, but i recommend you look elsewhere for a good trigger for that. you could try taking a look at my maps perhaps...pm me if you're interested, but i warn you, it's basically all jass.

LightOrStar™

Reaction score
Help

Hi iam new here and that my question why happen this whit the multiboard?

And this happens after

Srry for my bad inglish i speak spanish
Edit:
how do it to spawn creeps 1 by 1?

SanKakU

Reaction score
i don't think your question has anything to do with the topic. why don't you check out the jBoard system? it is very easy to use compared to conventional multiboards/leaderboards.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.