Hero Arena Boots

D359

Reaction score
Can anyone help me program the w3 AI to work with custom units and spells?

wilze

Reaction score
Could you explain what kind of map you are making? What kinds of things do you want the AI to do?

D359

Reaction score
ups can't belive I forgot that,the map is a Hero arena map,what I want is to program the AI to pick a hero and fight.

Solu9

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
You should really, really, try to work something out yourself first (just like it says in the "forum rules and guidelines").
If you already have some kind of trigger, we can help you on your way. Just post whatever trigger/s you have here.

D359

Reaction score
thing is I got zit,and I don't have the slightest clues on what to do,I found a tutorial here but the guy who posted it wasn't the author,and he couldn't help me with something...he couldn't explain to me how to "tell" the AI that one spell is better or stronger than another one.I was hopeing thorugh this thread to get somenoes yahoo/xfire ID and ask him about things I don't understand.If someone here knows how to make an AI view a Devotion Aura as stronger than a Storm Bolt for example please post your explication.Please keep in mind that I am a trigger-IDIOT and that I don't always understand computer talk!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.