Defense Hero Defenese

Status
Not open for further replies.

Venv

Reaction score
okay Can sumone like help me out wiht my game? i made??

so what i did is i made the map i got it on this.. i can upload it i just need some help on what to do for some levels and stuff and how to make it better and what not to do and like theres kinda alot of leaks i been working on this for atlest 2days i need some spells so i was wondering if anyone would be help full or glad to work on my map with me ??

The Download i did't put it in yet till i get feedback as if u guys would help me or not :eek: sorry if this is the wrong place to put this plz just try to help me and see what iam doing worng and stuff dont take credits for the map that u made it

The terrian is pretty good xD

Andrewgosu

The Silent Pandaren Helper
Reaction score
  • When posting your project, include a (short) description explaining what is the project all about. The more detailed the better.

- all future members’ project threads which do not have a sufficient description will be locked and asked to repost the thread containing a description.

Your project has a sufficient description if it is more detailed than the following examples:

- I make map, need ppl to join!
- xxx TD!!! +rep .. what?
- where am I?
- hey I made a map pls check it out!​

I will lock this thread and ask you to repost it, if you want to continue your project, for the reason mentioned above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.