Defense Hero Defense: ULTIMATE SHOWDOWN

DiFm

Reaction score
Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny. This is a game Where 2 teams Fight to destroy the enemy base and by that ending the game however in an ultimate showdown there can only be one winner so thats why it will be some duels where its Free for all.

Gameplay: "The players Will be devided in Villians and Heroes That will constantly try to destroy the enemy base. When one base is destroyed. It will end with a Free for all Arena Duel. Where the teams are dispursed and each hero fight for themselves and only the last man alive can claim the Title. There is also a possible Chance to have Rival Duel where each hero and villian fight there Arch Enemy."

This is a tribute to the Song by Lemon Demon. So it will be Heroes like Bowser, Sonic, Optimus Prime and such. As for now I've Made 5 Heroes with Customized spells.

OBS: I'm Not planning this to be a ONE-TIME MAP. So help will be needed in the future and hopefully someone who can model will also help, I havn't planned on using custom models for the first version but if someone feels he/she wants to make som models feel free to talk.

Well Whats essential is that I need a Terrainer.

DiFm

Reaction score
Thanks for the happy and joyful response but as I said I'm in need of a Terrainer since I'm Not very good at Teraining. Well I changed discription in the first post und gameplay .

DiFm

Reaction score
Nah Its the Ultimate Showdown Song and the Final Countdown but i believe he meant the ultimate showdown song.

And to tell somwething about the progress. Version 1.0 Is soon out.

currently in Minor fixes/debugging/Balancing.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.