Hero Ideas [Greek Mythology]

J

Jim

Lordaeon?I am from Greece so i play in Europe. . . username: GoSsu_Chemist
but if you want me to create another useranme at Lordaeon i will . ..

FrozenShadow

I am a WolfieeifloW fan.
Reaction score
Alas, I am from Asia, but my problem is, when I play in Kalimdor, I lag much more, the only server that I don't lag in is, Lordaeron.

FroznYoghurt

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jim
5:learn english
9:If the Greek Mythology as ur map title sucks then ur new one is a zero[0]
12: Please delete any Greek names in ur map
Look at these 2 lines its your not ur :p stop contradicting yourself.

IMO that's more being a hypocrite than being contradictory

And no I haven't forgotten this thread :) I really like the idea, more hereos bond to come up :D

Also... I would really like to become a Beta tester as well :)

First Opinion: No friggin spoungebob! :mad::mad::mad:

arcano

Reaction score
Prometheus

-Stolen Flame.
This could be a heavy nuke, ultimate, or a searring arrow

-Sacrifial Trick
On theagony prometheus plays a trick against Zeus. Basicaly he puts 2 sacrifices in front o zeus. One beutifull outside and crappy inside another ugly outside and full of good meat inside. Zeus choses the first, gets mad, hides fire from mankind, prometheus steals the fire, zeus gets mad again... the rest you know.

Da skill: Something that looks like an iten of the game or a healing potion but that damages who picks it up. Maybe add a buff to who picks it up "Diarrhea".

-Regeneration Curse
Prometeus has increased regen -.-"

-Chain of Hephaestus / Hephaestus' Chain

Hephaestus was the guy who made the chain tu put Prometheus in da rock. After Prometheus got away from his prison, a centaur whos name i forgot thakes his place, he started using the chain as a weapon. Could be a stunning nuke or a +damage on attacks.

This guy could be agi if you chose searring arrow or int if you chose the ultimate fire nuke. Sorry if i didn't followed
your form back there, just some random ideas that came to my mind.

FrozenShadow

I am a WolfieeifloW fan.
Reaction score
IMO that's more being a hypocrite than being contradictory

And no I haven't forgotten this thread :) I really like the idea, more hereos bond to come up :D

Also... I would really like to become a Beta tester as well :)

First Opinion: No friggin spoungebob! :mad::mad::mad:

Sure Sure, PM Me your username, no sponge bob :p

Anyway...

I have to say, there is no spongebob :p

hasslarn

Reaction score
Alas, I am from Asia, but my problem is, when I play in Kalimdor, I lag much more, the only server that I don't lag in is, Lordaeron.

i can host for you , and if you want i can be beta tester if i can be one for you

well a new hero

(Zeus) - (King of Olympia)
Model:Avatar Mountain king form

Primary Attribute:[Agility]

<Abillitys>

[Gods Wrath]
Description:He shows hes wrath throwing a thunderbolt on all enemy heroes dealing (X) damage
(If Not Triggered) Based On: Triggered i think

[Healing Thunder]
Description:Zeus throws hes thunders on an ally hero and fills there hp up!
(If Not Triggered) Based On:Healing wave if u want AoE or Holy light for one target

[Strength of Olympia]
Description:Sence zeus is the king of olympia he has ultimate powers giving him a aura that makes hes attack and movement speed go up!
(If Not Triggered) Based On:Unholy aura

[Throw thunder]
Description:He throws a thunderbolt on hes all enemys dealing (X) damage and makes them stuned for (X) sec.
(If Not Triggered) Based On:Triggered

hasslarn

Reaction score
1:I said that it sucks (not the map but the hero and abilitties that ipeez wrote)
2:I dont give a s*it if your map is called greek mythology
3:make a new thread and write ''Ideas and suggestions etc. for custom heroes/skills etc. ur thread title is=Hero ideas [Greek Mythology]
4:Edited:bad words so ,- just skip it
5:learn english
6:I could give u a big variety of suggestions for ur map but now its too late
7:If u dont make anything in ur map as u firstly said with greek heroes etc. i would like to be one of the beta testers of ur map and see ur failure.
8:its not too late to edit ur post and if u do it i'll do it too
9:If the Greek Mythology as ur map title sucks then ur new one is a zero[0]
10:I didnt refer to u from any of my posts above , DID I?
11: Please dont ever EVER make a map named Greek mythology or smth within GREEK because the map will 1000% be a s*it
12: Please delete any Greek names in ur map
13:In my country its not day right now , so i made ur night . . .

dude its just a game u dont have to kill ur self

i mean u can kill ur self becuse we (SWEDEN) beat u in soccer last night with 2-0

Sorry for dubble post just had to mention that...

FrozenShadow

I am a WolfieeifloW fan.
Reaction score
ROFL, at first glimpse, I thought you were hasslarn...

But nvm... Rofl, yes, This is Sparteh is teh Shizznit :D

Ghostwind

o________o
Reaction score
Helios - God of the Sun (INT = main attribute, STR = secondary attribute.)

Sun Strike: Emits a nova of pure sunlight that damages all enemies around the caster and makes them miss on X% of attacks.

Radiant: Helios radiates divine light that burns the eyes of enemies. Does X damage per second in a 800 radius. (permanent immolation with different graphic)

Shadow: Helios snuffs the light out of a target, making them dark and transparent (just eye candy), damaging them, slowing their attack and movespeed and healing Helios.

Hyperion (ult): Helios turns into the titan of light, Hyperion, permanently. Gives Radiant extra damage, Sun Strike extra damage and a stun, and Shadow an AoE heal. Also gives Helios extra damage, hit points and armor.

i love your "this is sparta" spell

That was my suggestion =3

FroznYoghurt

Reaction score
Helios - God of the Sun (INT = main attribute, STR = secondary attribute.)

Sun Strike: Emits a nova of pure sunlight that damages all enemies around the caster and makes them miss on X% of attacks.

Radiant: Helios radiates divine light that burns the eyes of enemies. Does X damage per second in a 800 radius. (permanent immolation with different graphic)

Shadow: Helios snuffs the light out of a target, making them dark and transparent (just eye candy), damaging them, slowing their attack and movespeed and healing Helios.

Hyperion (ult): Helios turns into the titan of light, Hyperion, permanently. Gives Radiant extra damage, Sun Strike extra damage and a stun, and Shadow an AoE heal. Also gives Helios extra damage, hit points and armor.

That was my suggestion =3

Isnt that kinda alike my post? :\ And wtf is secondary attribute?? :O

Is this thread dead already? :O

@FrozenShadow
By username do you mean wc3 username or?

EDIT: PS is there still no one that knows the name of that guy that lies in a cave and dips his arrows in his poisoned wound? Think he gave poison for the arrow that killed Paris/Achilles/Someone else.

FrozenShadow

I am a WolfieeifloW fan.
Reaction score
My Wc3 Name @ Lordaeron is

Frozen_Shadow

anyone who wants to beta test, please tell, I need more suggestions, and I already have Apollo :p

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.