FroznYoghurt

Reaction score
(Euryphaessa) - (Helios)
Model: Kael

Primary Attribute:[Intelligence]

<Abilities>

[Sunflare]
Description:
Shoots out a firebolt of intense light that burns everything in it's way.
Units that come in contact with the bolt takes damage. Also leave a fiery trail for 5 seconds that deals damage per second. In additon blinds enemies in a 600 AoE to miss 35% of their atttacks for 5 seconds.
Lvl 1 - 75 damage, 25 damage per second
Lvl 2 - 150 damage, 50 damage per second
Lvl 3 - 225 damage, 75 damage per second

(If Not Triggered) Based On: Drunken Haze, Flamestrike + Triggering

[Heavenly Wagon]
Description:
Summons his wagon and horses and rides forward (Dunno how to to this :p) in a fiery blaze .
Instant cast.
Lvl 1 - 600 range. 90 damage
Lvl 2 - 750 range. 180 damage
Lvl 3 - 900 range. 270 damage

(If Not Triggered) Based On:

[Radiating Presence] (Passive)
Description:
Deals damage per second to nearby units in a 220 AoE. Also deals damage to all enemies in a 800 AoE that looks directly at him, damage is increased the closer the distance.
Lvl 1 - 10 dps, 40 - Dist/40
Lvl 2 - 10 dps, 50 - Dist/45
Lvl 3 - 10 dps, 60 - Dist/50

(If Not Triggered) Based On: Imolation

[Sunstorm] (Global)
Description:
Calls down rains of sunbolts on all enemy units on the map, calls down one rain per second, channels up to 5 seconds.

(If Not Triggered) Based On: Rain of Fire

:)

iPeez

Hot food far all world wide!
Reaction score
Azurot, the Shaman God

Model: Troll Shaman

Primary Attribute: [Intelligence]

Poison Rain

450 AoE
level 1 - 40 damage each unit, and 10 damage every sec for 3 secs. 180mana

level 2 - 55 damage each unit, and 15 damage every sec for 5 secs. 180mana

level 3 - 70 damage each unit, and 15 damage every sec for 7 secs. 180mana

level 4 - 85 damage each unit, and 20 damage every sec for 9 secs. 180mana

Healing Bird
Creates healing bird at possition of caster.
level 1 - 20-30 damage, has 200 hp, gives to nearby units: +2hp sec, +1 armor and lasts 20 seconds. 120 mana

level 2 - 25-35 damage, has 250 hp, gives to nearby units:+3hp sec, +1,5 armor and lasts 20 seconds. 120 mana

level 3 - 30-40 damage, has 290 hp, gives to nearby units:+4hp sec, +2 armor and lasts 20 seconds. 120 mana

level 4 - 35-45 damage, has 340 hp, gives to nearby units:+5hp sec, +3 armor and lasts 20 seconds. 120 mana

Shock Blink
Blink to target point and push back enemys around hero at orginal point, + stun.
level 1 - 200 range knockback, 1 secs stun and 1000 range blink range. 140mana

level 2- 300 range knockback, 2 secs stun and 1100 range blink range. 140mana

level 3 - 350 range knockback, 3 secs stun and 1200 range blink range. 140mana

level 4 - 500 range knockback, 5 secs stun and 1300 range blink range. 140mana

Ultimate:

Shaman Strike

Sends out waves of the shamans power, Healing and Armor bonus / Damage and armor discrease.

level 1 - 5 waves , 4 jumps each wave, heals 50 hitpoints and gives +3 armor for 30 seconds each nearby friendly units / 50 damage and discrease armor by 3 for 30 seconds. 200 mana

level 2 - 5 waves , 6 jumps each wave, heals 60 hitpoints and gives +4 armor for 40 seconds each nearby friendly units / 60 damage and discrease armor by 4 for 40 seconds. 200 mana

level 3 - 5 waves , 8 jumps each wave, heals 70 hitpoints and gives +5 armor for 50 seconds each nearby friendly units / 70 damage and discrease armor by 5 for 50 seconds. 200 mana

Note the waves can maximum jump 3 times at one unit, deal/heal maximum 150/180/210 damage/hp and reduse/increase armor maximum by 9/12/15!

FrozenShadow

I am a WolfieeifloW fan.
Reaction score
Azurot, the Shaman God

Poison Rain

450 AoE

Healing Bird
level 1 - 20-30 damage, has 200 hp, gives to nearby units: +2hp sec, +1 armor and lasts 20 seconds. 120 mana

level 2 - 25-35 damage, has 250 hp, gives to nearby units:+3hp sec, +1,5 armor and lasts 20 seconds. 120 mana

level 3 - 30-40 damage, has 290 hp, gives to nearby units:+4hp sec, +2 armor and lasts 20 seconds. 120 mana

level 4 - 35-45 damage, has 340 hp, gives to nearby units:+5hp sec, +3 armor and lasts 20 seconds. 120 mana

Shock Blink
Blink to target point and push back enemys around hero at orginal point, + stun.

Ultimate:

Shaman Strike

Sends out waves of the shamans power, Healing and Armor bonus / Damage and armor discrease.

level 1 - 5 waves , 4 jumps each wave, heals 50 hitpoints and gives +3 armor for 30 seconds each nearby friendly units / 50 damage and discrease armor by 3 for 30 seconds. 200 mana

level 2 - 5 waves , 6 jumps each wave, heals 60 hitpoints and gives +4 armor for 40 seconds each nearby friendly units / 60 damage and discrease armor by 4 for 40 seconds. 200 mana

level 3 - 5 waves , 8 jumps each wave, heals 70 hitpoints and gives +5 armor for 50 seconds each nearby friendly units / 70 damage and discrease armor by 5 for 50 seconds. 200 mana

Note the waves can maximum jump 3 times at one unit, deal/heal maximum 150/180/210 damage/hp and reduse/increase armor maximum by 9/12/15!

Rofl, now that is what I call desperate

+Secksiness :p

Knight7770

Hippopotomonstrosesquiped aliophobia
Reaction score
Azurot, the Shaman God

Poison Rain

450 AoE

Healing Bird

Shock Blink

Ultimate:

Shaman Strike

How is that Greek...?

J

Jim

Well IF the map is called Greek Mythology or smth in it with ''Greek" you should (at least) give some original skills to original greek gods - shemigods (zeus,hercules) and don't write stupid things ''how is that Greek?" My opinion:it's bad and it really S - U - C - K - S

And you should better write the names of those heroes in "Greek"
Hercules=Ηρακλής Medusa=Μέδουσα Zeus=Δίας etc.
(Αλφάβη-το/-τα)Greek Alphabet:
Αα,Ββ,Γγ,Δδ,Εε,Ζζ,Ηη,Θθ,Ιι,Κκ,Λλ,Μμ,Νν,Ξξ,Οο,Ππ,Ρρ,Σσ,Ττ,Φφ,Χχ,Υυ,Ψψ,Ωω
If you want help with that i can help. >.< -.-

Knight7770

Reaction score
Well IF the map is called Greek Mythology or smth in it with ''Greek" you should (at least) give some original skills to original greek gods - shemigods (zeus,hercules) and don't write stupid things ''how is that Greek?" My opinion:it's bad and it really S - U - C - K - S
You seem to contradict yourself there.
Αα,Ββ,Γγ,Δδ,Εε,Ζζ,Ηη,Θθ,Ιι,Κκ,Λλ,Μμ,Νν,Ξξ,Οο,Ππ,Ρρ,Σσ,Ττ,Φφ,Χχ,Υυ,Ψψ,Ω ω
How do you intend to get Greek characters in Warcraft 3?

Calm down; it's not that important.

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score

No one can read Greek, it's really not that important, no one really cares, and Warcraft won't display the letters.

J

Jim

ACTUALLY IT CAN BE DONE (TO WRITE IN WC3 WITH GREEK CHARACTERS) AT LEAST U CAN DO THAT HERO NAME:HERCULES-ΗΡΑΚΛΗΣ AND IF NOBODY REALLY CARES THERES REALLY NO NEED TO MAKE A MAP CALLED GREEK MYTHOLOGY AND CONTAIN GREEK HEROES ETC. AND IF U EVER HOST THIS GAME ONLY GREEKS WILL GET IN . . . U SHOULD MAKE OTHER PLOT WITH OTHER HISTORIES FROM (USA)AMERICA - Makhedonija (ΠΓΔΜ) (EX JOUGOSLABIC DEMOCRASY OF MACEDONIA) AND ENGLAND (if there is one) FOR EXAMBLE btw i love english

EDITED:and i dont really care if i get ban for this. anyway thats a good idea and i thing that the plot will be very intresting.Here's a map which is worth-well to play it xD

Knight7770

Reaction score
ACTUALLY IT CAN BE DONE (TO WRITE IN WC3 WITH GREEK CHARACTERS) AT LEAST U CAN DO THAT HERO NAME:HERCULES-ΗΡΑΚΛΗΣ AND IF NOBODY REALLY CARES THERES REALLY NO NEED TO MAKE A MAP CALLED GREEK MYTHOLOGY AND CONTAIN GREEK HEROES ETC. AND IF U EVER HOST THIS GAME ONLY GREEKS WILL GET IN . . . U SHOULD MAKE OTHER PLOT WITH OTHER HISTORIES FROM (USA)AMERICA - Makhedonija (ΠΓΔΜ) (EX JOUGOSLABIC DEMOCRASY OF MACEDONIA) AND ENGLAND FOR EXAMBLE btw i love english
You seriously need to calm down :thdown:

J

Jim

cya tomorrow i am very pissed off :eek:
Edited:btw thats really a good plot and i am not kidding . . . but just the truth . . .

J

Jim

Plz dont replay because i wont ever sleep and i will write more and painful things.i dont treat anyone -.-

FrozenShadow

I am a WolfieeifloW fan.
Reaction score

Roflmao, this made my day, all of Jim's posts did.

XD, its just priceless.

You need to calm down dude.:thdown:

Anyway, the map isn't called Greek Mythology.

That's the suckiest name I've ever heard, no offense to anyone who thought about it, it is just a bracket for the old thread, making a note that the Hero Suggestions should be Greek Heroes/Gods/Creatures, but now with the fact that I have changed my map, it is not a free map, any hero that gets in, even thought he's not greek, even if he's a crap hero, like a hero named Spongebob, he can get in, rofl, anyway.

Those are Nice Suggestions iPeez!

iPeez

Reaction score
Entraza, the God of Darkness

Model: Illidan (evil) :D

Primary Attribute: [Strength]

Dark Portal
PASSIVE
Entraza's dark power gives a % chance to send (banish) the enemy unit to dark dimention, stunnign it.
level 1 - 10% chance, to banish the enemy unit for 5 seconds + 5 seconds stun.

level 2 - 15% chance, to banish the enemy unit for 5 seconds + 5 seconds stun.

level 3 - 20% chance, to banish the enemy unit for 5 seconds + 5 secodns stun.

level 4 - 25% chance, to banish the enemy unit for 5 seconds + 5 seconds stun.

Dark Link

Drags the enemy unit to the Dark God, dealing damage and send it into the air, stunning for 3 seconds. 600 range.

level 1 - 90 damage. 70mana

level 2 - 120 damage. 90mana

level 3 - 150 damage. 110mana

level 4 - 180 damage. 130mana

Dark Force

Drags enemy units in 400 range of the God into him dealing damage and stun them, before send them 800 range back again.

level 1 - 50 damage and 3 seconds stun. 120mana

level 2 - 65 damage and 3 seconds stun. 110mana

level 3 - 80 damage and 3 seconds stun. 100mana

level 1 - 100 damage and 3 seconds stun. 90mana

ULTIMATE:

Atom Finger

The Darkness God use his powers to destoy the atoms in enemy unit's body. Dealing huge pure damage.

level 1 - 450 damage. 120mana

level 2 - 600 damage. 120mana

level 1 - 700 damage. 120mana

180 seconds cooldown

E X T R E M E ---- C O L O R S

J

Jim

1:I said that it sucks (not the map but the hero and abilitties that ipeez wrote)
2:I dont give a s*it if your map is called greek mythology
3:make a new thread and write ''Ideas and suggestions etc. for custom heroes/skills etc. ur thread title is=Hero ideas [Greek Mythology]
4:Edited:bad words so ,- just skip it
5:learn english
6:I could give u a big variety of suggestions for ur map but now its too late
7:If u dont make anything in ur map as u firstly said with greek heroes etc. i would like to be one of the beta testers of ur map and see ur failure.
8:its not too late to edit ur post and if u do it i'll do it too
9:If the Greek Mythology as ur map title sucks then ur new one is a zero[0]
10:I didnt refer to u from any of my posts above , DID I?
11: Please dont ever EVER make a map named Greek mythology or smth within GREEK because the map will 1000% be a s*it
12: Please delete any Greek names in ur map
13:In my country its not day right now , so i made ur night . . .

iPeez

Reaction score
1:I said that it sucks (not the map but the hero and abilitties that ipeez wrote)
2:I dont give a s*it if your map is called greek mythology
3:make a new thread and write ''Ideas and suggestions etc. for custom heroes/skills etc. ur thread title is=Hero ideas [Greek Mythology]
4:Edited:bad words so ,- just skip it
5:learn english
6:I could give u a big variety of suggestions for ur map but now its too late
7:If u dont make anything in ur map as u firstly said with greek heroes etc. i would like to be one of the beta testers of ur map and see ur failure.
8:its not too late to edit ur post and if u do it i'll do it too
9:If the Greek Mythology as ur map title sucks then ur new one is a zero[0]
10:I didnt refer to u from any of my posts above , DID I?
11: Please dont ever EVER make a map named Greek mythology or smth within GREEK because the map will 1000% be a s*it
12: Please delete any Greek names in ur map
13:In my country its not day right now , so i made ur night . . .

This guy has a big problem serriusly... How long is it since you last closed your eyes and slept..?

J

Jim

Actually i couldn't sleep after what ''knight7770'' said so i saw TV , had some breakfast.FrozenShadow is really mad with me . . .I wonder how this map looks like :p

Edited:I mean . . . is there a real spongebob animation/model/skin xD

Knight7770

Reaction score
Actually i couldn't sleep after what ''knight770'' said so i saw TV had some breakfast.
Why is my name in quotes...
FrozenShadow is really mad with me
And with good reason, too.

J

Jim

omg c'mmon i was a bit nervous before :p i didnt mean what i said. . .

Edited:any suggestions now? :p let's continue

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.