Hero Lore

XxShadyxX

I abused the rep system.
Reaction score
I am now setting up Hero's histories for my Orpg. I can't think of anything good, so I was wondering if the community would help me out :D

There is no race for the classes, so don't say Taught by orcs or somthing like that sort.

Here are the different classes:

Warrior:

Ranger:

Mage:

Priest:

Necromancer:
master of creating life out of death. The necromancer decided long ago to stray from the path of light or arcane in order to embrace the dark arts.
- Avaleirra
Master of Creating Life out of the dead. The Necromancer decided to stray from the path of light and the arcane in order to embrace the dark arts of the undead. -Edited

Warlock:

Rogue:

Paladin:
warrior of the light. The paladin has studied long as an apprentice in the ways of the light. Now, stepping out of aprrenticeship with the power of the light, the paladin is ready to strike down all evil in his path.
- Avaleirra
The Paladin, taught, ever since they were a child, in the ways of good and the light. Now armed with holy strength and the power of the light, the Paladin is ready to stike down Darkness in their path. -Edited

Hunter:

Druid:
In tone with all living things, the Druid controls and watches over the delicate balance of nature. But now nature is being threatened and the druids know it is time to stand against the (whatever is evil in your map).
- Avaleirra
One with all living beings, the Druid manipulates and watches over the delicate balance of nature. Nature now being threatened, the Druid now stands and fights the evil. -Edited

+rep will be given to whoever helps :D

Avaleirra

Is back. Probably.
Reaction score
Warrior: Master of the blade. The warrior has trained for his/her entire life with methods handed down through the generations.

Necromancer: master of creating life out of death. The necromancer decided long ago to stray from the path of light or arcane in order to embrace the dark arts.

Paladin: warrior of the light. The paladin has studied long as an apprentice in the ways of the light. Now, stepping out of aprrenticeship with the power of the light, the paladin is ready to strike down all evil in his path.

Hope you like them :p,
Avaleirra

nabbig2

Reaction score
Hunter: Used to hunt animals for sport, but then he/she realized it was getting too boring, to easy...and now, he/she roams the lands in search of human (or any anthropomorphic race you want) prey, for a more interesting challenge.

Avaleirra

Is back. Probably.
Reaction score
Druid: In tone with all living things, the Druid controls and watches over the delicate balance of nature. But now nature is being threatened and the druids know it is time to stand against the (whatever is evil in your map).

millz-

Reaction score
Warrior: Brutal, merciless, deadly, you name it. The Warrior will put any foes foolish enough to stand in their way to grave.

Mage: With excellent precision control of his powers, the Mage will stop any threats from getting near.

Ranger: Ever since a child, he/she is getting every shot a bull's eye in the archery range. A true genius wielding a bow. (if your ranger is using a bow that is)

(if he meant to be a healer and buffer)
Priest: A holy man born to heal. Strives to keep friends and allies alive and even helping in combat by boosting their capabilities.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.