Defense Hero Siege (Help Wanted)

Craigimus

Thought i would make a quick hero siege

I've finished the terrain (the basic part) but theres room to add things for events and such.

Made 29 heros completed all the abilities and fixed stats up.

Ive started some triggering.

Setting all random
Setting Pick mode
Setting Easy, Medium, Hard, Extreme
Setting the spawns in each lane
Setting how many lanes are opened depending on how many players are there
Setting command -openway to open more ways
Setting -random command as well
setting -reset to reset the camera since its up on a mountain
Setting Leader board for kills and indication whether a player leaves
Setting Items for hero at start like potion's / ank whatever else is needed to start off
Setting -bt1 (gives +10 stats costs 5k gold) and -bt2 (gives +100 stats costs 50k gold) (uses gold til there is none left)
Setting Defeat condition (not victory yet)

Things to do
Make certain levels change to make it harder at a certain time during the game
Make events to gain power ups / gold during the game
Making a final wave / bosses to finish the game
Set a victory (leaving this til its finished)
Pick a loading screen picture / add description
Quests in F9 to tell people commands and such
Also need to add a -repick system in
Balance things out so its not to impossible to win but still hard to beat

And Much more :p

Any ideas are welcome. For events during gameplay or if you think something needs to be added or that ive added that needs changing or deleting.

Help is wanted mostly trigger work though.

Screenie Of The Heroes Ive Made.

Screenie Of The Terrain Full Shot.

Screenie Of The Terrain Half Shot.

Craigimus

I've completed all of the heroes abilities but there is room to change some of the skills since some heros have some of the same skills.

Now i need to trigger the map up and fix up the spawned units in certain places but most of them should be fine for now.

And also doing some more terrain work on the empty spaces.

Is anyone interested in some triggering work ?

Or

Have any ideas on event's during the map or tings in that nature that arent the same as x hero siege and stuff.

Craigimus

Ive added new screenie for a battle royal arena (everyone in the game vs all the heroes they have) winning gives u gold

Also having mini event that everyone can do once to get stats / (gold from kills)
having to kill a certain ammount of monsters in a certain time (picking between 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 minutes and killing 50 60 70 80 90 100 monsters) 1 minute and 100 monsters being the best prize etc.

i havent spiced up the new screenies with doodads or anything but that will be coming soon

Im still looking for someone to do some triggering work.

Next step will be finding a good loading screen image + adding description to loading screen.

Craigimus

okies well ive made more progress on the map

ive created the all random / pick / -random of getting heroes plus added dialog's at the start for player 1 to pick mode easy medium hard or extreme and allrandom or pick hero.

jube1412

I don't think Shade is a good hero model since it has no "attack" animation...May be you should change it into something else...:)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    Would like to get some annual forum statistics report.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    there are stats in the xenforo forum admin section and we have matomo stats we started collecting beginning of the year so we will not have annual on that until next year
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I thought you had keys to the bathroom Tom? Ghan does Tom have access to the stats thread in the bathroom
  • The Helper The Helper:
    since I started jacking with the bots on the site we doubled our page views on the site in a week lol
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I have been having lots of fun
  • The Helper The Helper:
    we have had like 6000 views of the American Airlines economy class thread in the last week
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I ought to stick a travel affiliate link or something on that page to try and monetize that they are just going there and leaving it might even be bots I am not sure
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I just got into it with the Atari VCS Facebook Moderator I started trolling him and almost got banned
  • The Helper The Helper:
    They deleted one of my posts one time so I was trolling him on a help post I put up because I am evil I guess and bored and the guy handled it well I loved his attitude Atari has a good social media presence even if they do not have many games.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    The French Atari they call them even though they are like totally based in America they just have French Money coming in. Gotta love it
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Microsoft buying Activision Blizzard holy crap!
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I know right holy cow
  • Accname Accname:
    Thats not going to save it.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    It might
  • The Helper The Helper:
    They are going to use alot of that IP in the Metaverse
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I found a new section of the stats that is freaking interesting!
  • The Helper The Helper:
    oh yeah this is what I was looking for good job matomo! These are some sweet stats I am learning the interface on it too!
  • The Helper The Helper:
    If anyone ever asks later how I found out about it was watching the site bots but not watching what they were doing but asking myself why they were here?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    there must be a reason and ok that is it
  • The Helper The Helper:
    the past and the future all come together into one
  • The Helper The Helper:
    the search engines are what built thehelper.net the search engines will make it big again maybe
  • The Helper The Helper:
    the real question is are 5 million links better than 60 real good links?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    the answer is 60 lol
  • The Helper The Helper:
    unless you put 100k links on it lol then you get something

Staff online

• Ghan
      Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome