Hero stat exchange

Steve

Reaction score
Ok so in this map im making with a friend you start with an egg that hatches after 3 minutes and spawns a creature from a unit group. In the 3 minutes you can boost the stats of the egg with tomes and or items. The problem we have is transefering the stat gains to the unit that gets spawned after 3 minutes.

EXAMPLE:

EGG:
Str 5
Agi 5
Int 5

SPAWNED UNIT-
Str 5+5(the stats from the egg)
Agi 5+5(same as above)
Int 5+5(same as above)

Can anyone tell me how to do this? thanks.

O

Orcses

If you set the custom value of the unit created to the custom value of the egg would that work anyone?
lol I didn't really help you any steve but someone will;)

Duwenbasden

Ver 6 CREATE energy AS SELECT * FROM u.energy
Reaction score
yep... custom values seems reasonable -- xxxxxx 6 digits custom value, first two for STR, middle for AGI, last for INT.

TheCrystal

Reaction score
Couldn't you have the EGG a hero? All you need to do is have it be like, Castable.

For example, First you use a ability that changes the looks of the hero (Don't ask how, maybe a Metamorphosis?) You give a Hero Egg about 5 STR tombs, and it increases its stats to 5 agi, 10 STR, and 5 Int. Now, after three minutes, the egg will Hatch and do whatever. It should work fine.

Steve

Reaction score
you cant use meta because the unit model is chosen at random. As for the custom values ill give it a shot.

Steve

Reaction score
how would I go about setting up the custom values? A little new to that.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.