Hero Visibility

jaybles169

Reaction score
Is there a way to change the visibility of a Hero so that it is not affected by cliffs/elevation? I could have swore I saw the option somewhere but I cannot, for the life of me, find out how to change it. Any help?

Randor244

Reaction score
(not stealing this thread) I have a similar problem - I want my hero to be able to walk through everything BUT cliffs/elevation. So she can walk straight through buildings, trees, over water and everything - but not cliffs or elevation.
(I posted this here since I assume it can be solver by just a single post - if that's not the case I'll create an own thread)

Kikac_NNGK

Reaction score
in trigger, make the units movement height to 10 or somethin. this will allow the unit to walk through cliffs/elevation. And if u want to make the hero less visible just make the transparency to 1-99%, again with the trigger.
Believe i helped.;)

jaybles169

Reaction score
I guess I wasn't totally clear, and I could see the confusion. I wasn't referring to the Hero's transparency but his actual field of vision; I want to make it so that when the Hero is on a lower elevation his 'vision bubble' isn't limited to the elevation he is at, i.e. he so he can still see whats on the cliffs above him.

If anything I suppose I could set up a region trigger, but if anyone knows what I'm talking let me know.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.