Arena Heroes of Pandaria: Brawl

Advena

Just casually observing atm ;)
Reaction score
Oh my, this looks like a game I'd really like to play! :)
I like all the custom models for example, the look really nice in teh screenies.
A big thumbs-up for now, and I'll post again after I've tried playing it! :thup:

Playable in single player btw?

EDIT:
A quick note though; you should edit those armor/attack type icons to te smaller kind so it looks like it use to. Looks better imho. Just a tiny detail I know, jsut thought I'd say I noticed it.

Keep up the good work mate :thup:

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
Sweet! Finally, you come to thehelper! :D

This map is awesome, I've been playing for long time! Well... like for a month, but still. Welcome to thehelper!

Btw, how about the Pandaria AoS? I liked that one, too.

But anyway, as cool as it is, it's unbalanced. Forgot which heroes, but some are too strong. The stats are also very high, along with the item boosts. They don't need to be so strong. :)

Good luck! :thup:

EDIT: Advena, it's playable in single player if you just want to fight creeps and test out the heroes. :D

Advena

Just casually observing atm ;)
Reaction score
thewrongvine said:
Advena, it's playable in single player if you just want to fight creeps and test out the heroes. :D
Ok cool, Ill try it tomorrow then :thup:

Viikuna

No Marlo no game.
Reaction score
Its a nice game, gj :thup:
Dont know what else to say.

Rommel

Reaction score
It's totally aewsome except your name..I never like a frog :D

EDIT: Where is the Panda interface now ?

Zack1996

Working on a Map
Reaction score
Thats animalist :(. (Racist- Race, Animalist- Animal).
Anyway I always loved this game and after playing it once, some people wanted to start a clan to play this map. I was hosting the game (I was hosting the AoS at the time) and after playing it, they said, "Hey, lets start a clan about this map :D." and something like that. I said sure but we need more people. I have no idea whether they started that clan but anyway.
I hope to see more heroes in the future! I really love some of your spells, DotA-like spells with a twist (Spirit Hawk~Thundergod's Wrath).
Keep it up! +rep :D

CraZyFroG

Reaction score
Oh man, finally updated the map!

Check change log above or on the HoP forums, or at hiveworkshop. :D

Grundy

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
I've always avoided the "Members' Projects" forum because I thought it would be full of incomplete garbage maps by poeple who don't know what they're doing. This map looks really cool, though. I'm about to go try it out right now.

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
I've always avoided the "Members' Projects" forum because I thought it would be full of incomplete garbage maps by poeple who don't know what they're doing. This map looks really cool, though. I'm about to go try it out right now.

Ehem. That hurt. And where are your superior and amazin maps?

Grundy

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
What's up with the game randomly ending with a "Player 13 has won the game" message?

And what's up with that Demon Hunter hero? That model doesn't even have a panda skin.

Grundy

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Pretty buggy... and some severe balance issues. Whats the point of ever playing up to 50 kills? First team to 10 kills always wins the game, no doubt. death penalty is too severe. in an AOS type map that's OK because you can still win the game with inferior heroes because the goal is to kill the enemy base not enemy heroes. in THIS map the goal is to kill enemy heroes. you lose way too much money for dieing and cannot keep up with who ever is the first to reach 10 kills.

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
Me likes!!!! THe models and loading screen ore owning.Although the gameplay can use a balance here and there it is still an awsome map !

CraZyFroG

Reaction score
Pretty buggy... and some severe balance issues. Whats the point of ever playing up to 50 kills? First team to 10 kills always wins the game, no doubt. death penalty is too severe. in an AOS type map that's OK because you can still win the game with inferior heroes because the goal is to kill the enemy base not enemy heroes. in THIS map the goal is to kill enemy heroes. you lose way too much money for dieing and cannot keep up with who ever is the first to reach 10 kills.

Hmm, good point! I might consider the gold loss issue.

But, what do you mean with buggy?

Viikuna

No Marlo no game.
Reaction score
I would like to see a mode like this in your panda map: Host selects the game length when game begins. ( 15, 30, 45 min games all possible ). When time is up, the team with most kills wins.

What you think? Could it work?

EDIT. Why dont you use Romeks awesome Panda Roll spell in this map :D ?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.