Heroes of Time v8.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vestras

Retired
Reaction score
I played this map - It's pretty cool, be the Hero Selection System is very (and I mean very) wierd.

2-P

I will work hard tomorrow
Reaction score

"Hey, let's just rip Tides of Blood, change the tileset and a few hero skills and no one will notice it LOLOLOL...."
Oh, not to forget the random stuff you added (maybe) on your own to screw up the gameplay. Good job!

Hm yeah... do us a favor, GTFO and take your map with you. Oh wait, it's not even your map...

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
Wtf!
This is 80% Tides Of Blood!
Did you even do anything!
Its the exact same thing!
Who would give you 5/5!
Unless they have never played Tides Of Blood! Omg!

combo

Reaction score
yea i admit i have edited tob which i cant take credit for.

The only difference is that ive added dota skills, new icons, new skins, easier hotkeys, new items, intro for picking heroes, changed terrain, added sound for hero kills, damage and spell texts.

the original map only had few items and some heroes where too unbalanced or either boring. people kept using these imba heroes so i balanced them. ive added fun dota abilities such as meat hook, illusory orb, elune arrow, and nether swap.

why are people complaining dota wasnt made originally from icefrog. hardly anyone plays tob

Sil3nt

SUP?
Reaction score
yea i admit i have edited tob which i cant take credit for.

The only difference is that ive added dota skills, new icons, new skins, easier hotkeys, new items, intro for picking heroes, changed terrain, added sound for hero kills, damage and spell texts.

the original map only had few items and some heroes where too unbalanced or either boring. people kept using these imba heroes so i balanced them. ive added fun dota abilities such as meat hook, illusory orb, elune arrow, and nether swap.

why are people complaining dota wasnt made originally from icefrog. hardly anyone plays tob

So why would we play your map when we can play dota ?

Sil3nt

SUP?
Reaction score
Wow you made an ass of youself on that forum

combo wrote:

lets see:
warlock was rarely chosen

reasons being:
Boring model of kaelijin,

dark ranger was also rarely chosen
reason being bcoz they were boring and hero model looks boring
I loled

Ive added many dota trigger abilities, new skins and icons
changed the terrain and im going create a leader board and sound kills like dota

Quote from map description
Best graphics you can ever get in warcraft
A 6v6 AOS map like DOTA,

Once again, why the hell would i play this if i can just play dota?

and u guys are implying i stole this map? let me remind you guys that icefrog didnt make dota he improved it.

had provided you guys with an alternative map of want you guys wanted a new version of tob, and you guys threw at back at me as if it was a joke. shame, i expected more from this community. Tob doesnt make a new version im gona lmao. good day.

As the guy below u said, this IS a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.