Heroes

Trouble

Reaction score
Hi. Are there heroes in the same general setup as there were in WC3? I'm interested in creating a Hero Wars, and don't want to get myself excited unless it's actually plausible. I have a lot of dinking around to do in the editor to get to the point of actually creating, but didn't want to go too far into planning stages of this idea if it's not possible.

Oh, and hi. New to the board. Long-time lurker.

Hero

─║╣ero─
Reaction score
Hi. Are there heroes in the same general setup as there were in WC3? I'm interested in creating a Hero Wars, and don't want to get myself excited unless it's actually plausible. I have a lot of dinking around to do in the editor to get to the point of actually creating, but didn't want to go too far into planning stages of this idea if it's not possible.

Oh, and hi. New to the board. Long-time lurker.

If your asking if it is possible, then yes it is. It is not hard either. It will just take time to create it. Heroes are possible in SC2. But they are not so easily created as in those from WC3.

Check out the tutorials. They will greatly help you.

Trouble

Reaction score
If your asking if it is possible, then yes it is. It is not hard either. It will just take time to create it. Heroes are possible in SC2. But they are not so easily created as in those from WC3.

Check out the tutorials. They will greatly help you.

Great. Thanks. I'll look through them, make sure what I want to do can be done. :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.