hey there...any Guest Keys?

Status
Not open for further replies.

warcraft7

Reaction score
just wondering if anyone would has an extra guess keys so i can 2v2 with my friend for a while...just message em please...

didnt know where this would go so i figure SC 2 discussion

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
I dont know if begging is supported in here. You better first ask a moderator (Bloodcount in this case) if this is allowed.

GFreak45

I didnt slap you, i high 5'd your face.
Reaction score
pshhh its a barter service, 20 usd for 2 temporary SC2 passes is a good deal :p

warcraft7

Reaction score
I dont know if begging is supported in here. You better first ask a moderator (Bloodcount in this case) if this is allowed.

not really begging...lol just kinda wondering if anyone would like to help me...cuz i wanna do some 2v2s with my friend

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
not really begging...lol just kinda wondering if anyone would like to help me...cuz i wanna do some 2v2s with my friend

Why doesn't your friend give you an invite?

GFreak45

I didnt slap you, i high 5'd your face.
Reaction score
warcraft7... by begging i meant pming me constantly asking if ill just give them to you instead of my family... what is it? 4 messages now?

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
Apparently no one has any free keys for NA, or is he willing to share them. Due to the spam via PM's I am closing the thread. If you want to play the game with your friend a guest key isn't really the way to go due to it's fast exparation. If your friend wants to play SCII, he should get a free battle.net account, including the first 5 missions of the campaing +a few free maps to play +the terran race.

Click here for more info

Anyway, thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.