hi all about loading time

error0024

Reaction score
umm hi all how do i make my map load faster? i used optimize still not reduced loading speed ... my maps is only 200kb + when optimized then norm 400kb+ its an rpg so what's wrong!

jeffandsnoop

Reaction score
It is simple...

By deleting the Triggers, doodads in the Editor, Unnecessary Variables, and custom units. Try to edit the "Already There" units but not creating a new one.

1. Map loading is about Loading "Map Initialization"s. Which means if you got a huge amount of Map Initialization, and those are with a large amount of actions. Of course it will be slow!

2. Doodads usements are in the "Map Script"... Something like location section? Ya, so try to delete some cannot be seen doodads such as doodads in "Boundary" areas. Just show it on the edge.

3. If you edit a unit, the map script will just load the custom stuffs, but if you create one! It will start a thing everything over, so even the custom units are almost the same from the template unit, it still have to save everything.

4. Variables are loaded while Map Loading for trigger use. So try to delete some Variable that you don't want to use. (Do not just leave it there, it still takes some space.)

I'm sure that some of my points are wrong, but this is just a view of points for you to use~

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.