hi im new here but im working on an aos / zonecontrol hybrid

G

Gankme

i need testers and ppl that would like to put in heros and such
the map is playable but it needs to be balanced and spruced up alot

to describe it a bit
its like an aos 2 teams push across the map to destroy eachother
it is currently a 55 zone zone control type map that spawns units at zones
it also will have td aspects with a variety of towers to build to help you defend or attack

rather then control your units from a base you control them from your hero also im working on a variety of spells that work with the units for spells i want to add different kinds of heros but im working on the other stuff atm

ive made the map kinda look like dota since thats what most ppl know for a solid learning step to play the map

M

morxel

hey ill help test :)

also you said that it looked like dota right? is that the gameplay or terrain.. cause u dont want it to be exact like dota cause if it is than i have a feeling people will lose interest and will give up and just play dota the sucessful map itself

but gl on your map.. post when its done, and ready for testing :shades:

G

Gankme

hey thanx

no the terrain is nothing like dota ... just units and such look the same

my name is Gankme on useast and
its currently ready for testing

mixmax2

RedArmyGangsta
Reaction score
Gankme said:
i need testers and ppl that would like to put in heros and such
the map is playable but it needs to be balanced and spruced up alot

to describe it a bit
its like an aos 2 teams push across the map to destroy eachother
it is currently a 55 zone zone control type map that spawns units at zones
it also will have td aspects with a variety of towers to build to help you defend or attack

rather then control your units from a base you control them from your hero also im working on a variety of spells that work with the units for spells i want to add different kinds of heros but im working on the other stuff atm

ive made the map kinda look like dota since thats what most ppl know for a solid learning step to play the map

is it the terrain or the heros, either way not a good thing to mention when talking bout an aos :D

M

morxel

dont worry guys, its nothing like Dota, its actually quite good. I helped test it few days ago, and it was really fun. I like it how you start off with like 5 units.. but then when u get more lumber you get more barracks, and you can end up with over 200 :eek: its a fun game.. but needs more heroes and abbilities. Its worth testing ;)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.