Hide enemy inventory issue

Solu9

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
As the title says I have a problem with the inventory of enemy units being shown.

I have set the "Enemy Inventory Display" under Gameplay Constants to False, but when I pick an enemy unit ingame I can still see the inventory of that unit.

My map is a part of a campaign so I have set the "Enemy Inventory Display" to False in the campaign's Gameplay Constants.

Is there something I am missing for this to work?

KaerfNomekop

Swim, fishies. Swim through the veil of steel.
Reaction score
Have you done the same for each of the individual maps? It might be one of those things that carries over; I'm not familiar with campaigns so I can't elaborate much further.

Solu9

Reaction score
Have you done the same for each of the individual maps? It might be one of those things that carries over; I'm not familiar with campaigns so I can't elaborate much further.

Hm not exactly.
Normally whatever is changed/created in the campaign manager is carried over to every map in that campaign, thus I would think this would do as well.
When I look in the specific map's Gameplay Constants the "Enemy Inventory Display" is also checked to be False, although in blue letters as all data that is changed in the campaign manager is.
That is why I'm a bit confused why I am still able to see the enemy inventory when I start the campaign up.

Solu9

Reaction score
Are you sure you are checking enemies inventory and not neutral?

The boolean in the Gameplay Constants I am setting to False is labeled "Enemy Inventory Display".
I have not seen an equivalent for Neutral Inventory to be honest. Not that that would be of any use anyway :)

I play as player 1 (red) which is in Force 1.
The enemy is player 12 (brown) and is placed in Force 2.

Both Fixed Player Settings and Fixed Starting Locations is checked.

thorhunter

Reaction score
I meant whether the unit whose inventory you check is enemy or neutral (distinguishable by selection circle: red=enemy, yellow=neutral).

The forces should be the indicators aswell as long as you dont change alliances via triggers.

Solu9

Reaction score
Both neutral (yellow selection circle) and enemy (red selection circle) units show their inventories. Granted, it shows the DISBTN versions of the icons but nevertheless the inventories are shown.
(Thank you for the colors of the selection circles :p )

No allegiances is changed.

When I test the map I simply enter the campaign click the enemy unit and see if the inventory is shown, and it is.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.