US News High School Student Suspended Over List Of Girls

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
OAK PARK, Ill. (CBS) – A student at Oak Park-River Forest High School ranked 50 girls on a list and posted humiliating information about them on Facebook.

Now, as CBS 2’s Kristyn Hartman reports, the high school girls are fighting back. They have started their own Facebook forum where people can learn from what happened.

In the movie “Social Network,” Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg rates college co-eds. Something similar, and more sinister, happened at the west suburban high school.

The male student was suspended after distributing the list, which ranked the girls based on their physical appearance and promiscuity, among other descriptions. The student also wrote about each of the girls he ranked, with descriptions they found thoroughly offensive.

More about it here.

Nenad

~Choco Coronet~ Omnomnom
Reaction score
The guy is obviously an asshole that can't get any, and yet i still find it funny. I don't know why, but the fact that just 2 years ago this information would most likely not get on the internet. Now everyone can basically read about their personal lives (which it seems they take a lot of offense to).

If they are all innocent of whatever he accused them off, then he's just being an asshole. If not, then i don't know, the truth hurts? ^^

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
Seriously, what a stupid little dipshit!
Well, would he enjoy to see similar about him on a facebook!?

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
What's wrong with girls being promiscuous and attractive? Hell that'd be a compliment to me.

It'll be a stigma as long as girls make it such. Embrace your inner sluts.

Ninja_sheep

Heavy is credit to team!
Reaction score
Yeah, he's probably a huge dick.

I guess it's fine that they get mad at him.

But this 'unlisted' stuff? Really? How insecure do you have to be to get that offended by a list like that?

Vicboy

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Someone did that too. Years ago, made a top 20 list of girls and for some dumb reason posted it in public in Multiply.

He's admitted he likes guys and stuffs like that, I'm surprised he made a list on girls, and not boys.

Oh and every girl on or out of the list pretty much bashed him to the max on the comment box.

too long;don't read - If you're going to make a list, keep it private.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.