I can't wait for college
Because this whole thing is wearing thin
These trimester's take too long
Let's just throw the towel
'Cause High School ReallySucks!​

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
There's one other -uck word you forgot, :)
Wanna know what else sucks? My food right now, I think I overcooked it.
I see you dislike high school.

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

BANANAMAN

Resident Star Battle Expert.
Reaction score
Surprisingly my highschool didn't suck too bad enough for me to hate it. Every morning i just go "Meh time to go to school again"

thewrongvine

Reaction score
Well I chose my high school so it's okay. I mean, the normal classes suck but electives are fun.

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

Genkora

Frog blast the vent core!
Reaction score
I never really saw bullies when I went to high school, I always thought it was more of a middle school deal. My high school years were pretty much like BANANAMAN's.

Anyway, if you have a job, quit, and if you are thinking of getting one, don't. 7+ hours of schooling a day 5 days a week does not leave time for homework and a job, even if you just work weekends. I killed myself my junior year to have a job.

The poem itself, I would suggest either making the entire thing rhyme or not at all. It sounds incongruous, jerky basically. A thing to keep in mind is to keep most lines about the same length to say, in order for it to flow.

Ninva

Анна Ахматова
Reaction score
High school is difficult for me. It's very hard each day, and school has always been like that for me. But now it's exceedingly difficult. I live in a private school where morals are an issue, and I just can't be free.

Durandal

Reaction score
High school isn't THAT bad...

Yea it is, I'll explain why here shortly

I can relate to Ninva's point of view here

For some people, HS is just fine and dandy, it's enormously fuzzy and warm and filled with good times, friends, and a good education.

For some of us, it's pure torture, the system stifles freedoms we would prefer to have, crushes free speech(there are numerous things I'd like to say to my teachers, but I can't, because it will be perceived as 'I'm being impudent/insubordinate' aka your not allowed to have an opinion, like for an example, I wanted to tell my government teacher, that it is perfectly fine for me to read in class so long as I do the assignments, I do not care about how the US gov system works one iota).

I'd like to tell her to back off and leave me alone, to quit acting like I should care about my government when I don't give a shit about it.

Then you have every other person, who thinks you should fit in, when your not exactly even remotely mentally stable(i.e. depression, or other issues) and if you don't, your treated like scum, I have almost zero friends as a result(and the ones I do have make me feel normal...)

So you know, maybe it's not that bad for you, but realize, that for some people, it's one of the most miserable places you could possibly be.

thewrongvine

Reaction score
lol, no one can be free in high school, in class, I sit there and fall asleep. However, it's not bad so long you don't think about it. I have those problems, too, but just leave it alone. It's a school, do you really care? :O I'm sure you have friends, since every person feels like that.

Well, at least you talked it out through a poem, ^^

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

YourFace

<span style="color:#9C9C9C;"><strong>Runner Up - T
Reaction score
I don't hate high school, but there's a white junior in lunch who harasses me for no reason. Does anyone know what I should do to get him off me and my friends?

Durandal

Reaction score
I don't hate high school, but there's a white junior in lunch who harasses me for no reason. Does anyone know what I should do to get him off me and my friends?

Go report him to an administrator, and he will be warned, if he continues he can be punished for harassement

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
I never had a problem with High School, it was all "sugars and rainbows" as far as I'm concerned. Never harassed, classes were easy, always got good grades, and never had trouble with tests either. For me high school was like an extended middle school.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.