Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
308498_10150330696111641_157102206640_8434310_1066627148_n.jpg

s

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
im not going to lie, monk is probably tied for 2nd most badass hero in diablo 3 in terms of looks/story etc. if only his playstyle appealed to me :( i really dont see myself making a monk. if i get into the beta il try him out there but i am not expecting a lot out of him

tommerbob

Minecraft. :D
Reaction score
im not going to lie, monk is probably tied for 2nd most badass hero in diablo 3 in terms of looks/story etc. if only his playstyle appealed to me :( i really dont see myself making a monk. if i get into the beta il try him out there but i am not expecting a lot out of him

Initially, I didn't like the Monk much. But now that I've watched too many beta videos, I'm like "OMG WTF GIMME NAO". :p He will probably be my first character. Sadly, just the opposite is true for the Demon Hunter. The DH looked awesome at first, but now that I've watched beta videos, I'm not so excited. Sad because ranged classes are generally my favorite.

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
Initially, I didn't like the Monk much. But now that I've watched too many beta videos, I'm like "OMG WTF GIMME NAO". :p He will probably be my first character. Sadly, just the opposite is true for the Demon Hunter. The DH looked awesome at first, but now that I've watched beta videos, I'm not so excited. Sad because ranged classes are generally my favorite.

something i have never admitted, is that i've never played through a rogue in d1/bowazon in d2. the thought of ranged classes just doesnt appeal to me. my dad though has never played anything besides a rogue or a bowazon, lol. i might actually try the demon hunter in d3 because i just generally like the way some of the spells look, but its def not going to be my 1st char. my order is going to be:
1. Barb
2. WD
3. Wizard
4. Possibly monk or demon hunter depending on if i actually enjoy playing as them after trying. if i dont like the monk but i like the dh, il go with dh. if its the opposite il play monk but not dh. if i like both il just go with whichever seemed funner, and if i dont like either il just go to either barb or wiz or wd in hc

Dan

The New Helper.Net gives me great Anxiety... o.O;;
Reaction score
Monk all the way here.

Switch33

Reaction score
The monk is gonna be overpowered probably. I see a blizzard trend-- first paladin(diablo 2) then paladin(WoW) and now Monk(diablo 3) cause hes the only other "holy" type character. The WoW Paladin might not be so op'd now but he was when it came out for quite a while.

tommerbob

Minecraft. :D
Reaction score
The monk is gonna be overpowered probably. I see a blizzard trend-- first paladin(diablo 2) then paladin(WoW) and now Monk(diablo 3) cause hes the only other "holy" type character. The WoW Paladin might not be so op'd now but he was when it came out for quite a while.

From what I've seen in the beta videos, this is not true. He's actually pretty weak unless the player actually knows how to use the combos in his skills, similar to the current Retribution Paladin in WoW: Very weak DPS if the player doesn't know what he is doing, but if does, the Paladin can pull some of the best DPS in the game.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.